You're Different (Chapter 11)

{Gaby's P.O.V}

"What did you say?" Brian asked. "Your scars. I saw your scars," I replied. "W-what scars?" he questioned. "You don't need to hide from me. I know how you feel," I replied.

"No. No you don't. You don't know what it's like to lose a parent. You don't know what it's like to get bullied & tormented everyday. You don't know what it's like feeling worthless. Feeling like a f***ed up mess! A piece of s***! Feeling like no one loves you. Like you're all alone. Having no one understand you. Feeling like...killing yourself!" he ranted.

"Oh. I don't?" I said as I pulled up the sleeve of my sweater on my arm. He just stared at my scars with widened eyes. "My mom left. My dad, the person I loved with all my heart, was taken by cancer. My Ex boyfriend & all the popular girls bully me everyday. Physically & verbally. I almost killed myself once but my sister found me at the last minute & stopped me. I still haven't recovered. I'm still suicidal," I explained.

Brian rolled down my sleeve & hugged me, tears rolling down both of our cheeks. "We'll get through it together," he said as he rubbed my back.

"So, wanna watch a movie?" I asked, trying to change the subject. "Haha sure. We'll take the bus," he replied. We got up & walked toward the bus stop.

*45 minutes later*

We got off the bus which stopped right infront of the mall. "So what do you wanna watch?" Brian asked. "I have no idea. I don't see anything interesting," I replied. "Me neither. Starbucks?" he smiled.

"Are you a mind reader?" I joked. "Maybe," he smirked. We went to Starbucks & he paid for me again. He is just too sweet. "So when can I see you again?" he asked. "I have no idea. I have to ask Demi," I replied.

"Ok sure. Let's just enjoy the time we have today," he smiled. After finishing our drinks, we walked around the entire mall. We walked past a store that had a sale on hoodies. "Gab! Look! Can we go in there? Please?" Brian asked.

"Hoodies? For sale? Yes we can!" I yelled as we ran into the store. We bought three hoodies each. We walked & talked around the mall. I think we walked 3 rounds around the mall.

*time skip*

{Brian's P.O.V}

We took the bus back to the park & walked Gaby backed to Demi's house. "I had a great time," I said. "Me too,"  she replied. I gave her a kiss on the cheek. Her cheeks turned red & she immediately froze. "Gabs?" I askekd. "Huh? Oh...uh...um...you...I...I...mean...you," she stuttered.

I giggled & interrupted her & gave her a kiss on the cheek. She just continued stuttering & stammering. "I'll text you tonight. Bye," I smiled before walking away.

{Gaby's P.O.V}

HE KISSED ME! WHY DIDN'T I SAY ANYTHING! NOW HE THINKS I'M A FOOL! I walked into the living room & saw Demi sitting on the couch watching TV. "Hi," she smiled. "Hey," I replied. "Ooohhhh! Someone looks happy! Spill everything!" she squealed.

"After my shower, alright?" I smiled as I went up to my room. I took a long, relaxing shower. I slipped into a shirt & shorts. I went down to the living room & told Demi most of what happened. I didn't tell her about our emotional moment at the park & when he kissed me. I felt that those things should be kept private.

"Sounds like you had fun," she smiled. "I did," I replied. "Did you buy me anything?" she asked, twirling her fingers in her blue hair.

"Oh! I...I didn't"

"I'm kidding. Relax," she laughed. Her laugh is just so infectious that it'll make you laugh too. "So. What's for dinner?" I asked. "I'm ordering Japanese food," she replied. "Can I have Terriyaki Chicken Bento Set if they have one?" I asked. "Sure," she replied.

The food came about 50 minutes later & Demi didn't pay the delivery guy a dime because he made us wait for a long time. I wouldn't blame her. I'd do the same thing.

After dinner, we decided to play Uno. She won 3 games while I won 5 games. After that we watched some TV, made plans for tommorow & went up to our rooms for the night.

I texted Brian, watched some TV & went to sleep.