You're Different (Chapter 35)

{Gaby's P.O.V}

I was sleeping, dreaming about marshmellow bushes, lollipop trees, cotton clouds with chocolate rain...who am I kidding? I was dreaming about Demi. While I asleep, I heard someone knocking on the hotel room door.

I opened my eyes & saw that it was 12:32am. Ugh. Who the heck would do this to me at this time? I put on my glasses & dragged myself to the door & opened it. I saw Demi standing there with a smile.

"Whaaaaaat?" I whined. "Whoa! Someone's cranky," she laughed. "Demi, it's past midnight. What do you want?" I whined, wanting to slam the door on her face & go back to sleep. "I just wanted to know what Brian got for you," she smiled.

"He got me tiara. Goodnight," I said while closing the door but Demi stuck her foot out to stop it from closing, "Wait...a Tiara?" "Yeah...you know...the kinds those princesses wear?" I asked. "He seriously got you a tiara?" Demi asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, I can show it to you later," I said. "Why later?" Demi asked. "'Cause it's almost 1am!" I whispered-yelled. I heard some laughter but it wasn't from Demi. "Did you hear someone laughing?" I said.

"Probably just my new friend," she smiled. "New friend?" I asked. Demi nodded her head & leaned to the side so that I could see her friend who was hiding behind me. Her friend looks so familiar. Oh My Gosh; I know who she is!

"Hannah!" I smiled. "Yeah?" she asked. "Oh my gosh, it's so good to see you again!" I squealed. She shot me a weird look & must've thought I was crazy. "I have a feeling you don't remember me. We were in the school's drama club together. I'm Gabriella," I said.

She still looked a little lost. "I was the girl who sat in corner....stared at my wrists alot...& I ate alot of bugs..."

"Oh! It's you! Gosh, I didn't recognise you!" she chuckled. "Probably 'cause of my hair," I smiled. "Well, I hate to break up this lovely moment but I've got a show to do tommorrow & Hannah's gotta go back to work tommorrow so..." Demi said. "Wait, you work? You actually have a job?" I asked Hannah. She nodded in reply.

"Well, I'm dead tired so I'll see you guys when the sun comes up. Bye," I said as I closed the door & went back to my bed to sleep. I placed my glasses near the tiara Brian got me.

*flashback*

I left Demi's concert early to see what Brian was up to. I entered the hotel room & saw bright chirstmas lights hung up. In the center of the room, a table with two plates of food on it. I saw Brian standing on the hotel balcony, in a tux.

"Hey," he smiled.

"What the he..."

"Ssssshhhh, Happy Valentine's Day babe," he said as he grabbed my face & gave me a passionate kiss. I've never felt anything like this. His kiss was just magical

We broke the kiss & I just looked up at him & smiled. "You ready for our Valentine's Day dinner?" he asked. "But...there aren't any chairs," I said. "But there are two beds. We can sit on them," he smiled as he lead me to the bed.

*time skip*

After Dinner, he gave me a big box. "It's your Valentine's Day present, princess," he smiled. I cocked an eyebrow at him but he just continued to smile at me.

I opened the box & found a tiara in it. It didn't look like a cheap one. It looked like it cost a few thousands. "Oh my gosh..." I mumbled.

"You like it?" he smiled. "I can't accept this; it must've cost you a fortune," I sighed. "It's the thought that counts, not the price," he smiled. He took the tiara from the box & placed it on my head, "I love you, Princess," He leaned in closer to me & gave me a kiss.

*End of flashback*

{Demi's P.O.V}

Each hotel room came with two bed so Hannah slept on one bed & I slept on the other. While I was trying to sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about what Gaby said, "I was the girl who sat in corner....stared at my wrists alot...& I ate alot of bugs..."

Why would Gaby tell Hannah about her self-harming? Something's not right...

_____________________________________

[A/N]

Guys, I wanted to thank you guys so much for all of your love, your kind words & support. You guys are just wonderful. I am so gratefull. Thanks for not giving on me. It really means a lot to know that you guys care. No one normally cares...

Anyway, comnent what you thought about the chapter, ways on how I can improve the story, or just comment some random fact about fried chicken. Long story short: just comment.

I love you all.