You're Different (Chapter 37)

{Gaby's P.O.V}

We got into Demi's car & took off for the hotel. I was still tipsy from all of the vodka I had drunk so I kept on shouting random things & I just couldn't shut up. I tried to stop the words from coming out but I couldn't!

It's actually all Demi's fault. Like, she was the one who got me upset & made me run off

Oh shit; now I'm thinking about it again. I can already feel the tears stinging my eyes. I closed my eyes & let the tears roll down. I covered my nose & my mouth so that no sound would come out. Thank goodness I was sitting in the back right behind Demi so that she see or hear me crying.

*Time skip*

"Babe, what happened?" Brian asked as we entered the hotel room. "She got drunk....& relapsed," Demi sighed. "No...why?" he asked. "Why do you care?" I shouted back. "Gab, can I talk to you in my room for a minute please?" Demi asked. I nodded & followed her back to her room.

{Demi's P.O.V}

"Why did you shout at Brian? He was just trying to help," I said." "That's a lie. No one wants to help. No one cares," she shouted. "No, that's not true," I replied. "How would you know?" she replied.

"Look, before I went into treatment...." "Oh everything's about treatment, isn't it? Well if it wasn't for your stupid little treatment, you'd be feeling the exact same thing I'd be feeling!" she shouted.

"Look, just listen to me," I said, "I know exactly what you're going through. I do & I want to help. You're an amazing girl & I know what you're really like. You're like an exploding ball of sunshine..." "Exploding ball of sunshine?" she laughed.

"Just shut up & let me continue,"

*time skip*

I finally managed to calm the girl down & make her apologise to Brian. Geez, she's a stubborn one. "Dem, I'm gonna take a shower so Imma go back to my room," she said. "No, you're showering here!" I said. "Why?" she asked.

"Cuz I don't want you doing anything stupid just because I'm not there," I said. "Fine!" she said as she stormed into the bathroom. I sat on the bed & switched on the tv.

"SHIT!" I heard I Gaby yell. "What? What happened? You alright?" I yelled. "I shampooed my boobs!" she yelled. I just stood there & started laughing. "NOT FUNNY!" she yelled. "Sorry," I yelled back.

She got out of the shower, go dressed & we drove off to the arena.

_____________________________________

[A/N]

Guys, I'm grounded & my parents are taking my phone away so the only place I can write is in school so Imma take a looooong while to update the next few chapters (P.S Nemi shippers, you're in for a real treat)

Also be sure to check out Angels Cry by thatfantasyworld. She bought me mints so I owe her a shoutout.

Thank you guys for all the love & support. You guys are the reason I do this & I love you all. Feel free to comment on the chapter or chicken flavoured ice cream.