You're Different (Chapter 17)

{Demi's P.O.V}

I went to Gaby's room to find that she & Brian are still asleep. Brian was spooning her. Aweee. How adorable.

Well, adorable or not, I have to wake them up. It's 11am & we were supposed to go out...but they look so at peace.

They're just so adorable all snuggled up in the fluffy blanket. I just turned around & walked out of the door. We can always hang out another time.

{Brian's P.O.V}

I woke up to the loud sound of rain & thunder. I looked at the clock & saw that it was 1:34pm. How can Gaby sleep through all of the noise? I looked at her. She was sound asleep so I decided not to disturb her.

I brushed my teeth & went to join Demi in the living room. "You've been wearing that for two days now. Don't you have any other clothes?" she asked. I just shook my head in reply.

"I still have some of my EXs' clothes. You can have them," She offered. "Why do you have their clothes?" I asked. "No...No reason," she replied.

She gave me a warm sweatshirt & sweats to wear. "Is Gaby still asleep?" Demi asked. "Yeah," I replied. We went back into her room to check on her only to see that she's still asleep.

*a couple of hours later*

Gaby finally got out of bed. She was wearing navy blue sweats with a pink hoodie. "No ponytail today?" Demi smiled. "Nah. Too lazy. It's the lazy weather," she replied as she sat next to me.

"Ooohhh!" Demi smiled. "What?" Gaby asked. "You'll sit next to him but not me? I've never been so insulted," she fake whined.

"Fine. I'll sit with you," she smiled as she got up. I held her arm & gently pulled her back down, "No. I wanna sit with you," I smiled & gave the pouty baby look that Iearned from my brother.

"How about I sit in between you guys?" she asked. "Deal," Demi & I replied in Unison. "So...what's for lunch? I'm hungry," I asked. "Baked Rice. I bought it from the store a couple of days ago," Demi replied.

After eating our lunches & talking, Demi told us about her Christmas party, "It's on the 26th of December so you guys gotta help me with the decorations,"

{Gaby's P.O.V}

Christmas Party? I love Christmas parties! I was internally screaming with excitement. I can't wait!

_______________________________________

[A/N]

Hey guys. Sorry for the short & crappy chapter. My sister's 11th birthday is in 2 days so I still have some planning to do. Spam my inbox with "pls update" comments or just tell me what you liked about the chapter to get me inspired to write the next chapter quicker.

Ciao :*