You're Different (Chapter 34)

{Gaby's P.O.V}

I was in Demi's hotel room with her. I had just called my sisters to wish them Happy Valentine's Day.

"So...Sorry about the incident at McDonalds," Demi said. "Meh, you were your period & you needed a pad. No biggie," I shrugged. "No, but I took you away from Brian," she frowned. "Demi, it's alright," I smiled.

"Well, I'm gonna go take a shower...so...just chill out here, ok?" she smiled. "Kay," I replied. I took out my phone, plugged in my headphones & played my music.

"When your soul finds the soul it was waiting for, when someone walks into your heart through an open door. When your hand finds the hand it was meant to hold, don't let go," I sang.

"I can hear you!" Demi yelled from the bathroom. "Sorry," I yelled back. "No, keep singing!" she yelled. "What? No!" I yelled back.

After a while, Demi came out, wrapped in a towel. ( For my fellow Lovatics who can't stop fantasing Demi in a bikini or just...naked) She was dripping wet & she ran straight to her suitcase. "Forgot something?" I asked. "Yeah, my bra," she replied.

She isn't wearing a bra. Oh. My. Gosh. Ugh; Curse my dirty mind & teenage hormones. I mean, it's not my fault. Demi's hot. Dayum Demetria, the things you do to me...

"Oh, ok," I smiled. She grabbed a black bra & ran back to the bathroom to get dressed. I turned my attention back to my phone & that's when Demi's phone started ringing. "Could you get that for me?" Demi yelled. "Ok," I replied.

I looked at the Caller ID & saw that it was Nick.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Gaby. Is Demi there?"

"No, she's in the shower. Why?"

"N-Nothing. Just tell her to call me back when she's done,"

"Um...sure,"

"Great, thanks. Bye,"

"Bye,"

"Who was that?" Demi asked as she got out of the washroom, fully dressed with a towel wrapped around her head. "Nick," I replied, "He wants you to call him back," "Oh, ok, sure," she said as she took her phone,"

*A couple of hours later*

Where are the guys? It's 5:35 & it's Valentine's Day. Demi & I were in my hotel room now, watching TV. We had to leave the hotel at 6 to make it in time for Demi's show. We were cuddled up on the bed with a purple fluffy blanket on us.

I'm spending my Valentine's Day cuddled up with Demi. Not bad.

"Do you know where the guys are?" I asked. "I...um...no," she replied. "You hessitated," I said. "Who are you? Olaf?" she asked. "Maybe," I smirked. She shot me a weird look & I just laughed.

"Do you wanna leave for the arena now? I can guarentee you that it'll be really really crowded," she asked. "Sure," I sighed. "What's wrong?" She asked. "It's just that...it's Valentine's Day...you know & Brian's off with Nick...& he didn't even get me anything!" I sighed..

"Sssshhh. Don't be upset," she cooed, "Don't worry about it. I know he would never forget to get you anything," "You don't know that. He hasn't even called me. I mean, this is my first REAL Valentine's Day & my Valentine's Date isn't even here. It's like being with Eric again," I sighed.

"Eric?" she asked. "My Ex," I replied. "C'mon, let's go to the arena. You've got a VIP Backstage Pass so you can talk to everyone there," She smiled. I smiled back. We got into Demi's Mercedes & drove off to the arena.