You're Different (Chapter 31)

{Gaby's P.O.V}

"Willmer!" Demi yelled as she ran up to him & hugged him. His hands went to her waist & then slowly down to her ass.

"Oh. Whoa! Didn't need to see that," I said. "Will, this is my friend, Gaby," Demi chuckled.

Whoa! Hold up! Did Demi just call me her friend?! Sweet mother of pearl, she did! Demi Lovato actually called me her friend.

"Hi," I smiled. I know Will's an actor but to be honest, I have never seen any of his movies. "Well, Dem, why don't you go & put your bags & I'll go make you some tea, ok?" Will smiled.

I was about to put my bags upstairs in my room when Brian stopped me, "Babe, I'll do that for ya! You can just sit her & relax with your sisters,"

"You do know you don't have to do this to prove anything, right?" I whispered to him. "I know but still..." he whispered back.

He took my bags & brought them up to my to room. That was just so sweet. I went to kitchen where Will was making tea for Demi, "Hey, Will!"

"Hey. What's up?" he smiled. "Can I ask you something?" I asked. "You just did," he laughed. "Not that, smartass," I replied, " Have you ever felt something at Demi's house....like a ghost or something?"

"Um...I don't know what your talking about," he said. "You're lying," I said.

"Wha...what made you think that?" he asked with a shaky voice. "Your hands are shaking," I replied while cocking my eyebrow.

"Ok....maybe I have about once or twice," he admitted. "Ha! I knew it!" I shouted. "Sssshhhhh! You don't want everyone to hear us, right?" he said.

"Fine. So who do you thi...." "Will, I'm back. Can I have my tea now please?" Demi sang as she skipped into the kitchen. "Here ya go, ba....um...Demi," Will said, passing Demi her cup of tea.

I had a feeling that they wanted to be alone so I went to join Brian, Belinda & Emily in the living room. "So what'd you buy today?" Belinda asked. "Just some stuff," I replied.

"What kind of stuff? Tell us," Emily asked. "Oh...um...clothes & stuff," I replied. "What kind of clothes?" Brian asked.

"Just shirts, pants, bras, undi...." "Nevermind," Brian said while shaking his head. "Aw Brian. Why are you so cute?" I asked as I kissed his cheek.

Moments later, Demi & Will came out of the kitchen. "Oh guys, my hairstylist will be coming over in about a few minutes," Demi said. "For what?" Brian asked. "To do my hair," Demi chuckled.

Few minutes later, Willmer left & a woman came in. I think she was Demi's hairstylist. They chatted fo a while & went up to Demi's room.

About an hour later, Demi came down from her room, "Hey guys," "HOLY SHIT!! YOUR HAIR IS PINK!!" I yelled.

I AM LITERALLY LOVING DEMI'S HAIR!! I AM INTERNALLY FANGIRLING. SHE CAN LITERALLY PULL OFF ANY COLOUR!!

"Haha. You like it, huh?" she laughed. "Uhhh....duuuhhh! I replied, " You look so freakin' cute!" "Thanks. Oh, would you guys mind staying home alone without me? Just for tonight," she asked.

"Why?" Belinda asked. "I'm going out with Selena," she smiled. "Wait....Selena? Selena Gomez?" Emily asked, "Can we have her number?"

"No," Demi laughed, "I'm gonna go & get dressed, ok?"

About 45 minutes later, Demi came down from her room and I saw the famous red beanie sitting proudly on her head like a crown. "I see that you getting dressed consists of two selfies," I said

"Oh C'mon. I just wanted to show my Lovatics my hair," she deffended. "I know but guess what? #Cottoncandyvato is literally trending everywhere!" I said.

"Seriously? That is so cool. Well, I gotta go now. I'll see you guys later, ok?," she said. "Ok," Brian replied. "Bye guys, Goodnight," she smiled. "Goodnight, have fun," Brian said. "But not too much fun," I laughed.

______________________