You're Different (Chapter 57)

{Demi's P.O.V}

I drove home with tears in my eyes, rolling down my cheeks. I am seriously a mess. I am going to miss Gaby so much. The wonderful times we had gossiping, fighting, giving relationship advice to each other, painting our nails together, everything! I'm going to miss everything!

I remember all of our greatest moments. I remember teaching her how to swim on her third day. I remember us having fun karaoke sessions. I remember her asking for Demi-styled waffles almost everyday, us talking about the cute guys we saw on the street, the christmas party, every single f***ing thing!

Sure, we had our fights & squabbles but that's what made our friendship stronger; but now, there won't be a friendship because she's gone, forever. I'll never see her again. We'll never get to laugh at stupid things ever again. We'll never get to talk to each other again. That's when reality stabbed me in the heart, turning me into a human waterfall.

I opened the door to my house & collapsed onto the couch, crying my eyes out. I need her back. I want her with me, not on the other side of the country.

I looked up to grab a tissue & noticed that I had recieved a voicemail on my landline.

Hey Demi. It's Gaby. I know how you feel right now. Trust me, I'm feeling the same thing. I just wanted you to know that the time I spent with you was the best part of my life. You helped me, you changed me, you saved me. Demi, you mean the world to me and I-

Sorry miss, we're about to fly off. Please turn off your cell.

Please, just one more minute?

No we can't. We're taking off now

No but I-

*click*

I continued crying even harder. I need her. I feel empty. Like someone just stabbed me & removed my heart.

Just then, my doorbell rang. "Go away!" I cried. The ringing continued accompanied by annoying knocking. I got up from the couch, outraged, & marched towards the door, "What part go away do you not-"

"I got off the plane,"

There she was. Gaby. Standing right infront of me. Her eyes were red & her cheeks were stained with tears. I grabbed her & hugged her as tightly as possible.

"I couldn't do it, Demi. I couldn't leave you!" she cried into my shoulder. "Sssshhh. You're here now. That's all that matters," I cooed into her ear.

"I wanna stay with you," she sniffed. "And you will. I'll give you everything you want & need! Gosh, I'm so glad you're back!" I hugged her even tighter.

"I'll even help you with your carreer! An aspiring, talented writer like you needs to have one of her stories published & it will be. I will make that happen," I wiped away her tears. "You would do that?" she questioned. "I'd do anything to make your dreams come true," I grinned.

She jumped & hugged me once more. "C'mon. Let's get you settled in...again," I chuckled. "Demi?" she spoke. "Yeah?"

"I love you," she smiled, "and I really mean it," I teared up & kissed the top of her forehead, "I love you more,"

So here we are, living together again. As roommates, as best friends, as sisters & we couldn't be more happier. She's my angel & I'm hers.

____________________________________

[A/N]

This book has officially ended. Thanks for reading this book & supporting it. You guys are amazing.