You're Different (Chapter 45)

{Gaby's P.O.V}

I've been up here in my room for about a week now, crying & listening to sad breakup songs. Demi's tried everything to cheer me up. She's even called people like Naya [Rivera], Miley & Kelly [Clarkson] to come down & cheer me up; but nothing.

I was sitting on the bed, watching TV when Demi entered my room with her new brown hair, "Whadya' think?" she asked. "I love it. You look gorgeous!" I smiled. "What? No fangirling? Oh honey, your heart must really be shattered," she sighed while I nodded in reply.

She sat on the bed with me and pulled my head onto her shoulder, "I think I know how to cheer you up," "Demi, you've already tried a million times," I sighed. "Oh but this will really cheer you up," she smiled, "I've invited Hannah over for dinner & she's bringing pizza,"

I smiled. "What's a better to cheer up than to reconnect with an old friend?" Demi chuckled, "Well, I'm gonna take a shower. Hannah'll be here in an hour so if you hear the doorbell ring, just open it.

*Time Skip*

"It's 6:30! Where is she?" Demi grumbled. Just then, the doorbell rang. "Finally!" she yelled as she ran to the door and opened it. "Nick? What are you doing here?" she questioned. "Gaby invited me," he replied.

She turned around & shot me a 'wtf' look & I just returned a smile, "What? You invited Hannah so I thought it would be fair if I invited someone too,"

"Um guys, can I come in? I think it's gonna rain," Nick said. "Um, sure. Come in," Demi invited. Then, the doorbell rang again. "Hannah! Hi!" Demi yelled as she pulled her in for am embrace. "Hey. I...OH MY GOSH! NICK JONAS!" she yelled.

Um...hello? Heartbroken human being over here? Where's my acknowledgment?

"Sorry I'm late. My boss wouldn't let me leave early. Loving the new hair by the way," she smiled. "Aww thanks," Demi blushed. "So can we eat now?" Nick questioned with impatience.

"Sure. I bought 3 pizza. Spicy, Barbeque & Hawaiian. Let's eat!" Hannah smiled.

We sat on the dining table with 3 really hot pizza right infront of us. I only took one piece of the spicy chicken pizza while everyone finished everything else within 8 minutes.

After Dinner, everyone was chatting, joking & laughing with the TV on. The three of them were like teenage girls, talking, gossiping & laughing about almost everything & everyone.

I snuck out of the living room unoticed & went back up to my room. I sat on my bed & continued watching sappy love movies on youtube on the Smart TV. "He doesn't love you!" I yelled at the tv, "There's no such thing as love! It doesn't exist!"

After a while, I heard a knock on my door. I turned to the door & saw Hannah, "Can I come in?" I nodded in reply. "Hey kid. Demi told me what happened. You ok?" she asked & I nodded in response again. "You're lying," She said & I nodded once more.

"Why'd do come up here? Why isolate yourself when you have people who want to be with you downstairs?" she asked. "Y'all are here for Demi, not me," I replied. "No, we came here to cheer you up," she insisted. "Oh really? Then why didn't acknowledge me at all?" I snapped. She didn't say anything.

"See?" I said, "I'm going down to get a drink," I said while getting out of bed with Hannah following behind me. We went down to the living room & what we saw could shock even the dead.

Demi & Nick were kissing!!

I looked at Hannah & she looked like she was about to scream. I quickly covered her mouth with my hand & pulled her back into my room, "Don't scream! Don't scream!" I whispered, "Breath, Hannah. Breath!"

She took like 8 deep breaths & finally calmed down, "Alright, they're having makeout session down there so what do we do up here?" she asked. "20 questions? Rapid fire?" I suggested. "O...k..." she agreed.

*Time skip*

Hannah was recollecting her memories from the high school drama club while I just sat there, thinking about what I just saw downstairs.

Nick & Demi were kissing. Kissing! A kiss is something you share with a person you love & she shared it with Nick but she's also in a relationship with Willmer. So who does she really love? Nick or Willmer?

"GABY!" I heard someone yell. "Hmmm? What?" I asked as I snapped out of my daze. "I was talking & just zoned out," Hannah snapped. "Oh, I did? Gosh, I'm so sorry," I apologised. "Nah, it's alright. It's getting late, I better get going," she grabbed her purse & walked towards my bedroom door. "Wait! Promise you won't tell anyone what you saw?" I questioned.

"I promise," She smiled as she left. I followed her down the stairs to the living room. We saw Demi sitting on the couch, watching TV. "Where's Nick?" Hannah asked. "He went home," Demi replied in monotone with a hint of guilt.

"Oh well, It's getting late so Imma head home now. Thanks for inviting me," Hannah smiled. "No prob & thanks for dinner," Demi chuckled as Hannah shut the door behind her.

"Shit, Gaby I am so screwed!" Demi panicked as she jumped up from the couch. "What happened?" I asked. "I did something really stupid," she gulped. "You kissed Nick,

"How'd you know?" she questioned worriedly. "I saw..." "Oh great! What am I going to do know? I'm dating Willmer but I kissed Nick. Oh, this feels so wrong. What do I do?" she paced around the living room.

"Alright, Calm down!" I instructed, "What happened between you & Nick just now? Did he tell you he likes you?" "Nick likes me?"

This would be a perfect time to shut up & run away.

"Uh...no..." I stuttered. "But you just said..." "Alright fine, he has a crush on you but promise me you won't tell anyone I told you," I pleaded.

*Time skip*

Demi & I were in her pink bedroom making a list about the good & bad traits about both Nick & Willmer. "Well, Nick is cute is a shy kinda way but Willmer's extremely attractive," she sighed. "Well, you gotta find something bad about these guys," I sighed, " You can't be with the both of them. You gotta break it off with someone. Who's it gonna be?" I questioned.

"Um..."

_____________________________________

[A/N]

Aha! Contest time for Nemi & Dillmer shippers. If you want Demi to go with Nick, Comment Nemi & why. Same goes for Dillmer. The couple with the most number of votes win!

Comment your feedback on the chapter. Thanks! :)