You're Different (Chapter 20)

{Demi's P.O.V}

Who does he think he is? I never asked him to try weed & neither did Miley. I went up to my room & gave him a call.

"Joe here,"

"Hey. It's Demi,"

"Oh...uh...hey. What's up?"

"What's up? That's all you can say? No "let's talk about our relationship before I tell a bucket full of lies in my tell-it-all story?""

"I wasn't lying. It was the truth,"

"Truth. This crap isn't the f***ing truth! We never smoked any weed & neither did Miley. You smoked it at my place when Miley came for a visit,"

"I..."

"And another thing, when we were dating, did you really love me or was it all a lie? I loved you. I really did but now, I don't know what I ever saw in you. When we broke up, you said you loved me and I "deserved better". Damn right I did! Now I know that I was just a burden to you. A problem that you didn't even try to fix,"

"No, Dem, you've got it all wrong. I did love you,"

"Oh really? This story doesn't prove it at all,"

And with that, I hung up. I went to Twitter & tweeted him. I opened my door and saw Gaby standing outside.

"Were you listening to my conversation?" I asked. "No but I could hear you yelling from the living room. What happened?" she asked.

"Nothing," I replied. "Look, you helped me when I upset, when I was at my lowest point, when I just wanted to give up. You helped me & now I wanna you. Just tell me what happened," she smiled.

I let her into my room & told her everything that happened.

*A couple of minutes later*

{Gaby's P.O.V}

Demi just told me everything that happened. I seriously wanna kill Joe now, "I swear...I just wanna..." "Just let it go. He doesn't have the balls to tell the truth," Demi replied.

"I don't think such a pussy has balls," I replied. Demi just stared at me with her eyes wide open. "Sorry. I don't normally say stuff like this but my anger tends to get the best of me," I said, looking down.

"Nah. It's alright. C'mon, let's go wake Brian up & eat some breakfast," Demi smiled. "Can we have Demi-styled waffles?" I asked. "You like them a lot, huh?" she chuckled.

I nodded my head in response. We got out of Demi's room & went into my room to wake Brian up. We opened the door to find the bed empty. "Where is he?" I asked & Demi just shrugged her shoulders. We looked around the room when I suddenly felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"Found him!" I laughed. "How long have you been hiding?" Demi asked him. "Not too long," he replied. "Ok now let her go & go & brush your teeth," Demi smiled.

"1) I already brushed my teeth. 2) I will never let go of her," he joked as he laughed evily. "I can live with that," I laughed as his grip got tighter.

"So you guys wanna be together...forever?" Demi asked, trying not to laugh. "Yeah," Brian replied. I just stood there, blushing when I heard his reply.

"Ok then. Try to make your way to thr living room without getting your arms off of each other," Demi challenged.

After hearing Demi's challenge, Brian swooped me up, Bridal Style & I swug my arms around his neck. "See? Mission accomplished," Brian boasted. Demi just took out her phone & got ready to snap a picture. I hid my face in the crook of Brian's neck while he had a wide grin plastered on his face.

She snapped a picture and we went down to living room, with him still carrying me down the stairs. "Aren't I heavy? Don't your arms hurt?" I asked. "You know, it hurts me that you underestimate my strength," he smiled.

We sat down on the couch & watched TV while Demi prepared the waffles.

We had our breakfast & then played some scrabble. "You guys wanna help me plan the guestlist for my Christmas party?" Demi asked after we played scrabble.

"Ok, First off..." Demi started," we invite..." "KELLY CLARKSON!" I yelled. "No. My family comes first,"

she replied. "Ok then," I replied.

"Secondly, we invite..."

"Willmer?" Brian asked. I held my hand over my mouth to prevent any giggles that were trying to escape.

"Well...um...ok. If you want him to come so badly," Demi said as she wrote down his name in her notes on her phone. I was struggling to keep my laughter in. I think Brian must've seen me struggling because he covered my mouth with his hands which made me want to laugh even more.

"What are you doing?" Demi asked as she looked at us. "Oh...you know, just smelling his hands," I replied, "they smell like polar bears!"

_______________________________________

[A/N]

I just wanted to thank you guys for getting this book to over 7K reads & over 300 votes. It means a lot to me, knowing that you guys enjoy what I'm writing.

I also wanted to thank all of you for the lovely comments you guys have been posting. You guys are angels; no joke.

If you guys have any ideas on how to make the story better, or if you want to be mentioned, or if you just want to talk about Demi, or chickens, feel free to Kik me. I'm NamedGabriella on Kik.

Love you angels. :*