You're Different (Chapter 54)

{Demi's P.O.V}

Nick picked me, Gab & Brian at my place & drove us to the restuarant.

"Reservation for 4 under...um Jonas. Nick Jonas," Nick smiled at the waiter. "This way sir," the waiter lead us to a booth seat.

"Thanks for coming & making the reservation, babe," I kissed Nick on the cheek. "No problem baby. Only the best for my princess," he kissed my lips & slowly shoved his tounge in my mouth.

"Ahem," I looked up & saw the waiter standing there, "would you like to sample the wine?" "Oh um yeah," I straightened myself out.

I looked at Gaby & saw that she was biting her lip. The waiter placed two wine glasses on the table for Nick & I and poured about 2 inches of wine in each of our glasses. "That's fabulous!" I complimented, "I'll take that,"

"You look so beautiful today," Brian fiddled with Gaby's hair. "You look flawless, baby," Nick spoke up. "You look so sexy in that dress," Brian seductively spoke. "You look so sophisticated, Demi. You're gorgeous," Nick challenged.

Brian whispered something into Gaby's ear & delicately kissed her cheek, making her blush. Without any warning, I felt Nick's lips attack my neck. "Baby..." I whimpered.

"So what are you guys having?" Gaby asked. "Hm? Oh the menus aren't here yet," I spoke. "They're right infront of you," she giggled.  "Oh," I replied.

"We'll take two Well-Done steaks, one grilled chicken & one...um...seafood platter," Nick told the waiter. "And the drinks for the...um...teens?" he asked. "Two lemon teas," Brian spoke.

"Thank you, baby," Gaby layed her head on his shoulder. I mirrored her actions on Nick's shoulder. "Whoa, what are you doing? I'm drinking here!" he spoke. I huffed in frustration & got off his shoulder.

I look over to Gaby & Brian to see that they're having a fun chat. I look back over to Nick to see that he's on the phone. "Babe, put the phone down, let's talk," I cooed. "I can't, baby. I'm almost done with this level," his eyes were glued to his tiny iPhone screen. Talk about being an iDouche.

Our meals arrived eventually. That was when he finally kept his phone. "Mmm....this shrimp is good. Want some?" Nick offered. I wanted to take it off his fork but he insisted on feeding me. This boy really has mood swings when it comes to dates.

"So, Gaby, how'd you two rekindle the flame?" Nick asked.

{Gaby's P.O.V}

Did Nick just ask about Brian & I? Oh gosh, the butterflies are back.  "I...um...he," I stuttered.

Oh gosh. Say something. Anything! Anything at all.

"Cows are sexy!" I blurted out.

CRAP! When I said 'Anything at all' I didn't mean that, you imbicile.

"Excuse me?" Demi asked. "Um...yeah. I mean, they got them sexy curves. Really attractive," I winked, making everyone laugh.

Phew

"Well they may have curves but they'll never beat you and your sexiness," Brian purred into my ear. His warm breath sent chills down my back.

"So, have you told Brian about the incident?" Demi asked. "No," I mumbled. "What? What incident?" he questioned. "It's nothing," I assured. "He deserves to know," Demi spoke louder. "Yeah, but he doesn't need to know now!" I was getting pissed.

"What's going on?" Brian & Nick asked in unison. "Why haven't you told him yet?" she asked. "He doesn't need to know on the date. I'll tell him tommorow!" I rose my voice.

"Tommorow? Bullshit! Tell him," she instructed. "No, he doesn't need to know!" I clenched my fists. "I think he does since this concerns you trying to kill yourself just about a month ago!" she yelled.

There was a silence.

"Is this true? " Brian asked. "Excuse me," I got up from my seat & ran to the washroom, teary-eyed. I looked at myself in the mirror & broke down to tears.

Moments later, the washroom door opened & Brian came in. "Get out!" I yelled. "I know you're upset bu-" "Babe, get out. This is the Girl's washroom," I explained. "It is? Oh. I'll wait out here," he left. I chuckled a little. I cleaned myself up & met him outside.

{Demi's P.O.V}

"Guys, Gaby & I are going for a midnight stroll. Thanks for dinner, Nick," Brian handed him a $50 note, grabbed Gaby's hand & led her outside.

*Back at Demi's Place*

"Ugh babe, you're so tight!" Nick groaned. "Well, that's suprising," I chuckled. He continued thrusting into me. Our moans filled the room. "Faster!" I yelled & he obeyed.

"Oh baby, I'm almost there," I moaned. "Me too. On 3," he instructed, "1....2....3!!" Our eyes rolled back as we both reached our climax. We rode out our orgasms & he rolled off me. We stared at the ceiling, panting. The sheet covering my sweaty, sticky, naked body was getting uncomfortable & I wanted to just throw it off.

Nick rolled over to his side & spooned me. "Good night, princess," he smiled as he closed his eyes.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't sleep. I felt sick to the stomach. It didn't feel like the food. It felt more like guilt. I think I know why...

{Gaby's P.O.V}

"Thanks for a fun night," I chuckled. "Anytime," he came closer & placed his hands on my waist. I threw my arms around his neck & kissed him. Thank goodness I'm wearing heels.

"Goodnight. Stay Strong," he smiled. "You too. Night," I replied, opening the door to find Demi sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Can't sleep?" I asked. "No. Can I talk to you for a sec?" she asked, patting the couch. I sat down & pulled my hair behind my ear.

"Look, I'm sorry for everything I did & said at the resturant. It was super innapropriate. I shouldn't have done it. I am so sorry," she apologized. "Apology accepted," I smiled. "Really?" she grinned. I nodded in reply. A huge smile appeared on her face. "You're so cute!" I giggled.

I hugged her goodnight & went upstairs to my room. I removed my dress, heels etc & jumped into bed. I was way too lazy to put any PJs on.

*Next Morning*

"Gooooood Mor- Oh whoa whoa whoa!" I exclaimed, "what's Nick doing here?" "He spent the night," Demi winked. "Oh, I gotcha!" I smiled. "So what's for breakfast?" Nick asked. "Whatever the girl wants," she replied.

"DEMI-STYLED WAFFLES!" I jumped up & down in excitement. "Alrightie then," Demi laughed, "Oh & I invited a friend over." "Who?" Nick asked. "Miley," she replied.

"Oh crap," he breathed.

____________________________________

[A/N]

Guys I know that the last chapter really really really sucked so hopefully this chapter makes up for it.

Comment your feedback on the chapter or a random fact about crop tops & shorts

Stay fabulous