You're Different (Chapter 8)

{Demi's P.O.V}

Gaby fell asleep on my shoulder. She's just so freakin' adorable when she sleeps. I sat there enjoying the chicken that she made. It is deeeelissshhh!

After a couple of hours of watching TV, I looked at the clock & realised that it was time for Dinner. How could Gaby sleep for so long? "Gaby! Gaby! Wake up!" I whispered as I nudged her shoulder.

"It's dinner time!" I smiled. She woke up with a soft, sweet moan. "Slept well?" I asked. "mmmm hmmmm," she replied, rubbing her eyes like a little child.

*after dinner*

{Gaby's P.O.V}

"Hey, Dem, do we have anything on Friday?" I asked. "Why?" she asked. "Um...I....uh....I wanna go & um....hang out with Brian," I blushed. "Ooohhhhh! A date!" She sang as she wiggled her eyebrows. I just sat there laughing at her expression.

"Oh! Don't forget to get up early tommorrow. I'm taking to you to work with me," she smiled. "Alright. What time?" I asked. "6am" she replied. "Oh. That doesn't seem that early," I replied.

We watched TV for a couple more hours & went up to our rooms. I took out my phone & texted Brian...

"Hey Brian. Demi said yes! We're gonna hang out this friday!"

"Yes! I'm so excited!"

"Hehe so where do you wanna meet?"

"The mall we you & Demi went to the other day?"

"I don't know how to get there :("

"Do you know where the park is?"

"Yeah. It's near Demi's place"

"Great. I'll pick you up from there at 10?"

"Sure! See you on Friday! :)"

"You too. G'night! Sweet dreams beautiful!"

"What was that?"

"What?"

"You called me beautiful"

"Yeah..."

"I'm not beautiful. There's no need to lie to me,"

"I'm not lying. You are beautiful!"

"Oh please!"

"Oh C'mon"

"Haha. Hey, I gotta go. I'll see you on Friday, alright?"

"Ok sure. Bye.

"Bye Beautiful,"

"STOP THAT!"

"haha :)"

After that, I locked my bedroom door, Played music from my phone & went to take a long shower. I love taking long showers at night. It's just really relaxing.

I slipped into my PJs, got under the duvet, hugged my plush puppy & went to sleep.