You're Different (Chapter 42)

{Gaby's P.O.V}

I was still on the floor, crying. My face, shirt and the floor were drenched in my tears. I wanted to run into Demi's room & hug her but she's probably asleep. Just then, I remembered what Bel told me when I was younger.

You don't need to cry for every little thing. You're a big girl. Big girls don't cry. Think about the situation & try to remember why you're crying. Then, think if it's really worth crying for. You're a strong girl, I know you are.

I took her advice & tried to remember why I was on the floor crying. Let's see: Brian bought me something with Nick's credit card, Nick found out, Nick yelled at Brian, Brian yelled at me for telling Nick.

Wait a sec, why am I crying? This isn't my fault.

"You idiot! Your "boyfriend" is exactly like your ex. He doesn't cry. That's why you're crying like the bitch you are," the voice in my head whispered. Ugh, why can't it just shut up.

"BUT I BOUGHT IT FOR YOU!! YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SHUT UP AND APPRECIATE THINGS!" I remembered him yelling.

IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T CARE ANYMORE. I ALWAYS SEE YOU FLIRTING WITH NICK, COMPLETELY IGNORING ME. DO YOU LIKE HIM?!"

"ANSWER ME, BITCH!"

His words kept running around in my mind & I just couldn't block them out. I looked at my watch.

3:56am

I'm supposed to get up at 5! Great! that's just great! I've spent my whole night crying over absolutely nothing.

Wuss

I got up & went to pack in my clothes, pick out my outfit for today, get my toothbrush & soap ready & etc.

If I were to sleep now, I'd only get an hour's rest but I take nearly a century to fall asleep. This is a real dillema

*time skip*

I took my shower, & got dressed. I wore the same outfit I wore when Demi picked me up from the airport; A black shirt with a pink Lovatic Heart on it, gold pants & black Supra sneakers.

I had already packed both Brian's & my suitcase, even though I have no idea where he is. The crew normally has breakfast at the hotel first, then we go back up, get our stuff & check out.

I opened the door & saw him asleep on the floor, right in front of the door. I bent down & shook him, "Brian, Bri, get up," He shook his head & opened his eyes,"Gab?" he asked. I smiled in reply, "go take a shower & meet us downstairs for breakfast, okay? Brush your teeth too, you're breath stinks," He chuckled & went into the room.

"You idiot! You're just gonna forgive him like that? After what he did to you?" the voice in my head yelled.

But he didn't do anything to me

He yelled at you & almost hit you

No one knew if he was going to hit for sure.

But...he yelled at you

So what? He just yelled at me, I can take it. What else ya got?

The annoying little voice in my head finally shut up.

I didn't want to take the elevator down to the breakfast lobby today; I felt like taking the stairs. On my way to the staircase, I bumped into a woman, "Oh my gosh. I am so sorry; are you ok?" I asked.

I looked up & Jesy Nelson from Little Mix, "I'm fine," she replied, " wait, aren't you the girl..." "that won that contest to hang out with Demi? Yes, I am. Don't worry, I get that a lot," I smiled.

"So where are ya off to?" she asked. "The breakfast lobby," I replied. "You're taking the stairs? The breakfast lobby is like 8 floors down," she said. "I know but I'm still taking the stairs," I replied.

"Well then, can I join you?"she asked. I quickly nodded my head & smiled in response. "Oh by the way, you're my favourite girl in Little Mix," I smiled. "Aww thank you but why?" she asked. "'Cause you're the sexiest," I chuckled.

We arrived at the breakfast lobby, took our plates & went to buffet table. I grabbed 2 huge ladles of Scrambled Eggs, 4 sausages & 3 packets of chilli sauce.

"Whoa, someone's hungry," I heard someone say. I turned around & saw Demi. I chuckled in reply.

"Listen,I have something I have to tell you & I'm trusting you. Promise you won't tell anyone?" she asked.

"I promise,"

_____________________________________

[A/N]

Guys! My sister just hit puberty & I am so freaking happy!

Comment your feedback on the chapter & if you prefer Mitchie from Camp Rock or Sonny from Swac :)

BTW: thank you guys so much for all the thousands of votes & reads. Ily all!