You're Different (Chapter 15)

{Gaby's P.O.V}

"It's my brother...and his girlfriend," Brian sighed. I turned around and saw a tall teenage couple heading our way.

"Hey buddy. Who's this lovely lady here?" his brother asked. "Gaby, meet Jake & Courtney. Jake & Courtney, meet Gaby," Brian introduced. "Nice to meet you. A friend of my brother's?" Jake asked. "Yeah," I smiled. "Seriously?" Brian asked.

"What?" Jake asked. " You're usually such a d***!" he remarked. "Watch your language, young man. There are ladies present," Jake smiled. Courtney was silent & didn't say anything.

"So, we'll go back home & leave the two of you alone, alright? See ya kiddo," Jake smiled as he held Courtney's hand & walked away.

I immdiately started laughing when they left. "What's so funny?" Brian asked. "You describe your brother as a total ass & went I met him just now, he put up such a 'gentlemanly' act," I laughed, "I mean I do the same thing to my sisters. They describe as an annoying asshole to their friends but when all of us go out to eat, I act like an angel making their friends go "aaawww"" I laughed.

"Nice!" he said as he high-fived me, "so do you wanna go back to your place for lunch?" he asked. "I've got my wallet with me. Why don't we just buy some food?" I asked. "Would you rather buy unhealthy food or get free healthy food?" Brian asked. "I see your point. Let's go," I said as we got up from the bench.

We took a slow stroll back to Demi's place for lunch. She should be preparing lunch or something. We opened the door & we heard some noises. "Did you hear that?" Brian asked. "What?" I asked. At that moment, we heard some moans. "It sounded like Demi," I whispered.

"Uuuhhh! Ooohh! Will! Faster!" Demi moaned. "Almost...there...babe. You're so tight," Will moaned back. "Ok! Let's eat out!" I whispered as we ran towards the door.

"I'm really sorry about that," I apologised. "Don't be. It's not your fault," he smiled. "No...like...What I mean is you came to Demi's place to get away from all the moans & stuff & you..." "It's alright," he smiled.

"So...where do you wanna eat?" I asked. "I have no idea. Burger King?" he asked. "Sure," I smiled. We went to Burger King, queued up. "That'll be $16.25," The cashier said with a dead expression. Brian offered to pay but I insisted on paying. "You payed for the hotdog. Now it's my turn," I smiled.

"Nice nails," Brian complimented. "Thanks. Demi did them for me with her nail kit," I smiled. We got our food, found an empty table & sat down. I took my burger & brought it to my mouth. "Wait!" Brian stopped, "I wanna take a picture first," he smiled. "Twitter, Instagram or Facebook? I asked. "Depends. What do you have?" he asked.

"I only have Twitter & Instagram," I replied. He snapped a pic of me about to devour my burger & started to play around with the Instagram filters. "What's your Instagram username?" he asked. I took his phone & typed in my username.

"Well, you have a new follower," he smiled. Instead of putting his phone down to eat, he continued to stare at the screen. "What are you doing?" I asked with my mouth full of food.

"Looking at your account. You have a thing for Austin Mahone & Demi Lovato, don't ya?" he laughed. "So?" I asked. "What did you by "the song that saved me?"" he asked. "What?I asked.

"You posted a screenshot of P!nk's music video, Perfect, with the caption 'the song that saved me'. What does that mean?" he asked. "Oh...uh...I was going throught a really tough time. It was really bad. I wanted to just break down in tears & kill myself but one night, her song came on the radio. When I heard it, I started crying because it really touched me. I know it sounds corny," I replied.