You're Different (Chapter 39)

{Gaby's P.O.V}

I opened my eyes to see bright lights. Wasn't I in Demi's car? Am I in heaven? "Oh good, you're up," I heard a woman say. I turned my head to the right to see a nurse fiddling around with some machines which were attached to my arm.

"What happened?" I asked. "You're friend was texting & driving & got into an accident. You, darling, are fine. Nothing wrong. You were just unconcious for a while. The boy is fine too but for the pink-haired girl..."

"Is she ok?" I asked, getting up from the bed. "She's in the emergency ward, the bed closest to the window," she replied as she unhooked the machines, "Go, go and see her,"

I ran to the ward & ran to the bed next to the window. I looked at Demi laying unconcious on the bed. There was an ugly scar on her head & her body was loosing it's colour. "No...Demi...please come back...I need you!" I cried. I didn't care about everyone else in the room; I just needed Demi back.

"Demi?" I heard someone say at the entrance of the room. I turned around to see Nick & Brian standing at the door. I signalled for them to come closer. I turned to Demi again & continued bawling. "Sshh shhh, everything's gonna be alright," Brian said as he hugged me & stroked my hair to calm me down.

"I may never see her again," I cried. "Don't say that. She will live. She will survive. She's a strong one," Nick said. I looked at him & he gave me a reassuring smile.

Minutes later, a doctor came in. "How is she doc?" Nick & I asked in unison. "She lost a lot of blood," the doctor said. "She lost blood? How much? Will she make it?" I asked."Yes, she'll be alright but she'll be unconcious for a while so please don't try to wake her up," the doctor instructed as he left.

"Do you guys mind if I have some time alone with Demi? Just a couple of minutes," Nick asked. We nodded & left the room.

{Nick's P.O.V}

"Demi, if you can hear me, please wake up. Stay away from the light. Please come back. I can't imagine a life without you, my best friend. I....I love you," I said. I held her hand & moved closer to her, "Got the news today, doctor said I had to stay a little bit longer & I'll be fine," I sang softly into her ear. She always loved this song

With that, she slowly opened her eyes & looked at me, "mmm...Nick?". "Yeah, " I smiled. "Demi!" I heard someone yell. I turned to the door & saw Selena running in, " Oh my gosh, Demi. Are you ok?" "Yeah, I'm fine. I'll just never text & drive ever again," Demi chuckled

Moments later, Brian & Gaby came in. Gaby's eyes were all red & puffy so you could tell she was crying her eyes out. "Demi?" She choked. "Aww, don't cry sweetie, come here!" Demi smiled as she stuck her arms out for a hug. Gaby smiled & ran into her arms, " promise me you'll never text & drive again, ok?" she laughed.

"C'mon guys, let's go & let Demi get some rest," Selena said as she signaled for us to leave. We said our goodbyes to Demi & left for the cafeteria.

I wonder if she heard anything I had said to her earlier...

_____________________________________

[A/N]

To my fellow Nemi shippers,

I told you you'd be in for a treat ;)

Comment on your feedback on the chapter & your fave songs from Camp Rock & Camp Rock 2.