You're Different (Chapter 51)

{Demi's P.O.V}

I was sitting on my bed, deciding what I should do with my hair next when Gaby walked in, "I wanna go to church,"

"Sure. We can go in the morning. There's a-" "No, I wanna go now," she mumbled. "Is everything okay?" I asked. She just looked down at the floor.

"Gab," I whispered. She still didn't say anything. "C'mon, let's go," I held her shoulders, brought her to my car & we drove off.

"Sorry for troubling you, Demi," she whimpered. "You're not troubling me. I love you. I'll do anything for you," I replied. I could see her smiling at the corner of my eye.

We finally got to the church. I parked the car & brought her in. We sat down in the pews. There was a distance between us. I'm guessing she needed her space.

There weren't many people in the church. Just a couple of elderly people & two families. I sat there fiddling with my nails, thinking. I turned to my right & saw Gaby crying and mumbling.

I wanted to go up to her & just hug & comfort her but I knew she was  praying so I didn't disturb her.

"C'mon, let's go," she spoke moments later. "Are you sure? Have you finished praying & all that?" I asked, concerned. "Yeah," she smilied. "Ok," I replied as I got up & we left.

"I'm gonna go visit a friend. Do you wanna come along?" I asked. "Nah, I'm good," she said. "Ok, so I'll drop you off at my place & then I'll go," I replied.

{Gaby's P.O.V}

I sat on my bed, staring at the pockets of blades I threw on it. I made a  promise in church I will never cut again.

And I won't.

I took them & threw them away. This is a new beggining for me. I felt like a huge burden's been lifted off my shoulders. A small smile started to form as the blades vanished from my life.

Ok, so the blades are gone. What now? My stomach's rumbling but I chose to ignore it. I'll just watch tv.

I switched on the TV & flipped through the channels until I found a a show which was satisfactory. My stomach continued to grumble & rumble.

Ok, fine I didn't feed you for about a week but please just shut up!

Stomachs can be assholes. I mean, I know that's not physically possible but, like, you know what I mean.

After a couple of hours, I gave in & ate 2 grapes. Moments later, Demi came back home.

"HOLY CRAP!" I yelled, "your hair!" It was silvery-purple at the tips. "Like it?" she giggled. "Demi, hun, every hair colour looks fabulous on you...but not this time," I said.

She looked down & frowned. "I'm kidding," I burst out laughing. "You're so mean," she laughed. "Can I dye my hair again?" I asked.

"You wanna get rid of your blue tips?" she asked. "Yeah, I want pink tips," I chuckled. "Sure. I'll call my friend over & she'll do it for you," she smiled, "have you had your dinner?"

"Yeah," I replied. Two grapes. That's all. "Ok then. I'll be in my room-" "Taking selfies?" I laughed. "It's what a girl does best," she chuckled as she ran up the stairs.

I'm glad everything's back to the way it was. Before the tour, before the boys & before all the drama.

_____________________________________

[A/N]

DEMI'S HAIR OMG I JUST I CAN'T. I'M HAVING DIFFICULTY BREATHING. HOW DOES THE GIRL STILL HAVE HAIR??!

QOTD: Favourite album at the moment

My answer: The Secret - Austin Mahone

Comment your answer & feedback on the chapter. If you have any ideas for the next few chapters, feel free to tell me. I don't bite....unless you want me to *wink wink*

Stay flawless