You're Different (Chapter 32)

{Demi's P.O.V}

I met Selena at a café. We got out of our cars & we were swarmed with paparazzi. They were asking her tons of questions about Justin but I just yelled at them, asking them to move & go away.

We got into the café & talked, laughed & caught up with each other. Fifth Harmony's song came on we just sang along to it, without caring about everyone watching.

"I've missed you so much. I've missed us just hanging out like last time," Selena said. "Me too," I replied. I told her about my upcoming tour & everything.

"So, what about that girl who won the contest?" Selena asked. "Gaby? Why?" I asked while taking a sip of water. "Well, how long will she be staying there?"

"Oh...um...She'll be leaving somewhere in July, I think," I said, "Why?" "I think it's great that you had this contest but to have a little girl stay in your house & bring along some boy & her sisters is just overstaying her welcome," she explained, " I just think that she's more interested in that boy than you,"

"You don't know that. She's my friend," I defended, "She's sweet, fun..." "Yeah, you may that think of her now but when she goes back home, she'll just be another fan & you'll forget all about her," Selena interrupted.

"So what do suggest I do?" I asked. "Make her last few months here memorable. Make her remeber why she won this contest, to be with you, not meet boys. Spend a lot of quality time with her," She said.

"I'll try. I guess you're right," I said. "Oh honey, I'm always right," Selena joked while playfully flipping her hair like a diva.

*A couple of hours later*

I got home to find that all the lights were off. I went up to Gaby's room to see that she's asleep with Brian. Just then, Selena's words popped into my head.

What can I do to 'bond' with her? Oh, I know, I'll take to the spa. We'll get facials, mani-pedis & other girly things. I went to my room & got ready for bed. I looked into my mirror again, looked at my new pink hair again & started playing with it. After trying on different hairstyles, I got really tired & went to bed.

*Next Day*

It's 2:56pm & I'm finally done with all the work. Done with all the radio interviews & stuff. Time to take Gaby to the spa.

I got home, changed into a simpler, more casual outfit, & we went to the spa, just the two of us. "Thanks for taking me to the spa, Demz. I'm really excited," she smiled.

"Have you been to a spa before?" I asked & she shook her head in reply. "Well, prepare for a totally fun & relaxing time," I smiled.

First, we went to get our "hair pampered", according to the woman at the reception's counter. My "pampering took more than an hour because my hair was dyed. Then, we went to get facials & mani-pedis & the same time. "Oh my gosh, this is soo cool!" Gaby squealed.

"You like this, huh?" I smiled. "Uhhhh Duuhhhh!" she said, making the both of us laugh. "Don't move too much ladies or the facials may get ruined," we heard a woman say. "Yes Ma'am," Gaby whispered, making us lightly chuckle.

After getting beautifully (and expensively) pampered at the spa, we went shopping. I'm taking Gaby dress & shorts shopping. I never ever ever see that girl's legs. The only thing she ever wears are jeans or skinny jeans.

"You'll be coming home with me tonight & we'll be burning up like neon lights," we sang as I drove us to the nearest mall. We were blasting my album in the car & having a karaoke session...to my songs but I didn't mind. We were having fun.