Chapter 4 (pt1)

(Y/N) POV

   I woke up next morning and the only thing that met my eye was rock-like scales. I then relised what had happend the day before. I had met up with an another Rider! I then trained with Brom and flew with Eragon.

'Vladmir, wake up!' He only responded with an annoyed sound.

'Vladmir! He suddenly shot up and looked like he had a panick attack and like he would kill everything in sight.

'Where's the enemy?!'

'Take it easy Vladmir, we are safe at the camp with Eragon and Brom.' I felt Vladmir relax and he laid back on the ground beside me. Man, my dragon has good reflexes.

'Should we look if Eragon or Saphira is awake?', Vladmir asked while he looked at me with his silver- blue eyes.

'Sure!', I said excited.

   We got up and walked to the camp. I saw a sleeping Brom, but nothing of Eragon or Saphira. I searched with my mind and found that they were up in the sky.

'Should we?', I asked while looking in the direction where i thought they were.

'Absolutely.' I then put on Vladmir's saddle and then jumped up on his back. We took of off the ground with a force so strong that I almost fell of if it wouldn't be for the ropes that were tied to my legs and my grip on the big tag in front of me. Once again I was filled with the same amazing feeling when I am on Vladmir's back in the sky.
When we came up at the same hight as Eragon and Saphira I reached out with my mind to them.

'(Y/N)? Good to see you awake! I waited for you to wake up.'

'Why didn't you just wake me up then?!' We flew down on the ground for a moment so we could talk. "Well if I had wanted to, I would have to go trough a dragon that is just a little agressive in the mornig", he said smiling. "And in wich case I thought you would like to sleep a little longer."

^time skip^

(Y/N) POV

   When we was on our way to go after the ra'zac's that Eragon wanted revenge on because he said something about them killing his uncle or something. I didn't really pay attention at wath he said because I listend to a conversation between Saphira and Vladmir.
   Only because I don't have a horse I get to fly on Vladmir instead but there is just a little problem with that. We have to fly really high up together with Saphira. By the way, even if I didn't trust Brom that mutch I must say he has really much lifepower for his age.