Chapter 4 (pt2)

(Y/N) POV

My feet hurt after all the walking we had done. I guess that we could have used our dragons to fly on, but then we couldn't have brought Brom with us. I hadn't listend to Eragon and Brom's conversation for a while. I guess I'm really good at shutting things out when I focus on something else. "(Y/N)? (Y/N) are you even listning at all?", Eragon asked and looked like he was about to laugh. "What?" After my answer he began to laugh like a crazy person. "You didn't listen at all, did you?" "I did listen!" I knew that I wasn't that great at lying, I never was.

'She didn't listen to your conversation at all.' Vladmir. Of course he just had to tell them the truth. With the information that Vladmir had just told them, Brom let out a huge sigh. "Well, I just said that we have to stop at some place to get horses and other needed things." "Why would we need horses?" "Well, if you would like to travel trough the whole country on foot, thats fine by me." Eragon then gave an almost scared face and looked at me like if he was pleading me to say yes. "Alright then, we'll stop at the next town then."

^Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating in a really long time. I will also apologise because this part is a really short one too. I hope that you guys still enjoy the story!!^