Cuddles {Chanwoo-Ikon}

Chanwoo's POV
Today is my most awaited day in a week. SATURDAY. Meaning, no classes, no shits, no activities and lastly, I'll be spending the day with my girlfriend Erin! Well basically she always visits me every saturday. As I was laying in my bed scrolling down on my phone, I heard the door bell rang. I immediately stood up to greet my lovely girlfriend. As I opened the door, I greeted her with a hug and she hugged me back. Ahhh~ I missed this feeling. I really love to have skinships with her. Well who doesn't want to have skinships with the love of their life right? It's actually a great feeling! You'll have the chance to hold and touch her ( basically not the one you're thinking pervs) but I'm talking about the comfort. Yeah, I'll admit Im a clingy boyfriend and I know that it might annoy my girlfriend but I dont care. That's how I show my affection to her.
Okay back to the story, She hugged my right arm as I led her to my room. As we reached my room, I immediately brought her to bed and cuddle her. I just want to stay like this forever since it's really comfortable.
(REFER TO THE PHOTO ABOVE.)
As I was laying, I started drawing circles into her side hips. She started giggling. Thinking that I am the reason why she's laughing, I continued what I am doing only to find out that it's actually not the reason why she's giggling. I looked up to her discovering that the reason why she's laughing is because of her phone. I immediately snatched her phone away.

"Heyy! Chanu! Give me back my phone"
"No! This phone is stealing your attention to me" I said while pouting
As soon as she saw me pouting, she immediately hugged me

"Aww, my chanu is sad. Sorry if I didn't pay my attention to you"
"What is it that you're ignoring me the whole time. Is it more important to me?" I said looking at her with my cutie puppy face. I know she can't resist this look cause I'm so cute that even my hyungs can't resist it. 😂

"Chanu, don't give me that look okay? Im sorry. I promise I'll focus on you from now on okay?" She said as she kissed me on my forehead.
"Andwae. I'll not forgive you" I pouted even more and loosen my hug from her as I acted feeling sad. I wanted more attention from her.
As soon as she felt my hand loosen, she immediately held my arms back to her body and started kissing me all over my face saying sorry.
Seeing her being so sweet immediately made
me smile as I snuggled to her closer.
"Arasseo. I'll forgive you."
-----