Tease - {Suga- BTS}

Irma POV
I hurriedly went down because of the constant knocking at my door. I opened it, revealing my 6 male friends and my mortal enemy.

"Hi Irma!" Jungkook greeted as he gave me a bear tight hug. The others soon followed, except for one, Min Yoongi. He just looked at us, totally annoyed.

"Get off her will you? As if you haven't seen her yesterday

"Get off her will you? As if you haven't seen her yesterday." Yoongi irritatingly said.

"Don't listen to him. He woke up in the wrong side of the bed." Hoseok whispered as I giggled.

"Well, I guess he always wakes up at the wrong side of bed seeing that he's always grumpy." I whispered back.

"He's just getting old. Don't mind him Irma." Jin muttered but Yoongi heard him.

"If I'm old, then what are you? Cadaver?" He snickered

"Aigoo, don't fight today! We need to hurry or else we're going to be late!" Namjoon interrupted

"I don't want to go to school" Taehyung pouted

"But we need to Taetae" I replied to him as I cupped his cheeks because he's too adorable.

I can feel that someone is glaring at us, and I looked at my back only to see that it was Yoongi. But he immediately looked away. What is wrong with him? I thought.

"Let's go!" Jimin beamed.

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok sat at the back, while Jin is driving and Namjoon is seating at the passenger seat, leaving me with Jimin and Yoongi at the middle. I woke up too early so I feel really sleepy. I grabbed the neck pillow in front of me but Yoongi also grabbed it at the same time, his hand brushed into mine. We looked at each other for a moment before I slowly pulled the pillow but being stubborn he is, he also pulled back and we're now fighting over the neck pillow.

"Let go! I grabbed it first!" I demanded

"I grabbed it first so you let go" He replied

"No! Its mine"