Idols in Love {Ravi- Vixx part 1}

FLASHBACK <2012>
Someone's POV
My body was numb. I tried opening my eyes just to see blood and people surrounding me. I can't breathe. I can hear sirens all over the place. I'm getting weaker as I hear faint voices calling for me. I can't take it anymore. I gave up letting the darkness consume me.

PRESENT<2016>
Jinny's POV
Today is the day I've been waiting for. It is my debut day as an artist. Yes. I am an idol. The leader of a 4-member girl group called Versatile. Well, it was my dream since I was a kid to perform on stage and show my talent in singing and dancing and I feel so ecstatic that my dreams will finally come true. My family and friends were very supportive and I appreciate that. While I am in my thoughts, our manager suddenly called out for us.

"Guys go on standby. You're next!"

"Ne oppa!" We answered

"You guys trained for 3 years and this is the moment you've been waiting for. Just do your best and enjoy, Okay? I wish you all the best Versatile!"

"Thank You Manager-nim!" We beamed

"Guys, it is our moment. Let's just enjoy performing okay? Don't feel too nervous we can do this!" I, as the leader encouraged my members.

"Ne Unnie!" They shouted

"Versatile, its showtime!"

(okay. I just skipped their debut stage cause u know... don't know how to describe it ahahah. Forgive me)

Today was a success. We performed as a group for the first time and I can't express how happy I am. Our CEO treated us in a family dinner along with the other staffs and congratulated us for a successful debut stage. Well, I guess this would be a good start.

<3 days passed>

Ravi's POV
Today, we came to Music Bank for recording. Well, we just made a comeback so we are now here promoting for our newest song. We went straight to our own waiting room and change into our stage outfit and waited for our stylist to do our makeup. While we are waiting for the program to start, our manager called us.

"yeoreobun, listen up! There will be a girl group who recently debuted that will visit here to introduce themselves. Be nice to them and give them encouraging words. Arraseo?"

"Ne Hyung." We answered as our manager went out.

"I wonder what group it would be. There are tons of group and I can't memorize them all." Hongbin said

"I guess it's the versatile group hyung." Hyuk said

"Versatile?" I asked. The group name sounds sophisticated and unique

"Yeah. They just debuted 3 days ago in Music Core." Hyuk replied

"Aren't you in Music Core, N? You are the MC right?" Leo asked

"Oh! Majja! I remembered. I saw them. They are really good especially their leader." N stated

"Are they pretty?" Ken asked wiggling his eyebrows

"Aish. You really want to flirt don't you?" N replied giving Ken a disgusted face.

"Anyway, they are quite pretty. But the leader was beyond that." N replied

"What do you mean?" I asked N hyung

"Well. She seems innocent and a well-mannered girl. Totally my type." N replied

"OHHHHH~~~~ So you like her hyung?" Hongbin and Hyuk teased

Before N hyung could answer, there was a knock on our door. We all stood up fixing our outfits as we stand in line and prepare ourselves to greet the visitors. Our manager walked in with 4 girls following behind. It must be that girl group. As soon as they form a line facing us, they started greeting us.

"Hana-dul-set, Annyeong Haseyo Versatile-imnida." They beamed

"I'm Minji. The maknae and face of the group."

"I'm Rose. The main rapper of the group."

"I'm Hyorin. The main dancer of the group."

"I'm Jinny. The leader and the main vocalist of the group."

The leader caught my eyes. Not because of her exceptional beauty and presence but, she is someone from the past. I am so shocked to see her smiling. Does she recognize me? Does she still care? There are lots of questions forming in my head. It's been 4 years and she decided to just appear in front of me? After what she did to me? I don't know what to feel or to say so I just walked out of the room leaving them behind.

Jinny, why did you show up again? What are your intentions? Why did you left me? I thought.
----------