Cramps {SUGA-BTS}

This imagine was requested by KpopWolf101 . Well, I kinda love this imagine because Yoongi is my most favorite bias wrecker and I can't resist him HAHAHA. Anyway, I do hope that you'll like this imagine! and please wait for Rapmon's imagine :) Thank you for requesting and cheering me up to continue this book so,, here you go and lovelots <3!
-----
Yoongi's POV
It's already 9am when I woke up. I looked at my side to see my girlfriend still sleeping. I tightened my hug on her as I sniff on her hair which smells like strawberry. I loosen the hug after a couple of minutes and just stared at her face then I noticed that she looks like in pain. I can see sweats all over her forehead. I became worried.
Is she having a bad dream or is she sick? I thought as I raised my hand and feel her forehead. She has no fever but why is she sweating? My thoughts were interrupted as I saw her eyes slightly open.

"Y/N? Gwaenchana?" I asked her worriedly

"Oppa, m-my stomach, it hurts."  She whimpered

I immediately sat up as I want to massage her stomach when I notice red stains on the bed sheet.

"Y/N, y-you're bleeding" I stammered as I panicked.

She didn't do anything as she just clutched to her stomach with tears brimming on her cheeks. Seeing her in pain hurts me. I should take care of her.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" I asked her

"No oppa. It's just a period. I can manage." She whispered. As she hurriedly stood up from the bed and went to our bathroom and closed the door.  I can see her shorts full of blood stain but it didn't disgust me. I'm fine with it. It's a girl thing and it's natural.

"O-oppa. C-can you go to the c-convenience store I need pads." She asked

"Ne. Just wait for me okay? I'll be back." I said as I hurriedly went to the convenience store

As I was searching for that thing, I saw a gondola full of pads.

Seeing all types of sanitary pads, I don't know what to choose. There are different brands and types like all-night, regular, with wings, and I don't know what it means. I guess the store helper noticed that I was struggling. So she approached me.

"Do you need to buy a pad for your girlfriend?"

"U-uhm.. Yeah" I replied as I placed my arm on my neck feeling embarrassed.

"Is it her first day?"

"First day?" I questionably asked

"Yeah. Is it her first day to you know..."

"Ah! Yeah! Just this morning." I shyly answered

"oh, okay." She answered as she gave me 2 packs of pads and I thanked her as I proceeded to the check-out counter to pay for it and of course, I also bought chocolates and ice cream for Y/N for I know she need those things.
-----
I went home and immediately went to the bathroom and handed Y/N her pads and soon placed the ice cream and the chocolates on the freezer. As I am waiting for her to come out, I already removed the bed sheet and placed it on the washing machine. I replaced it with new and cleaner sheets when suddenly, Y/N came out of the bathroom.

"Thank you oppa." She said as she hugged me

"Are you okay now?" I said as I hugged her tightly and caressed her back to comfort her

"Yep." She said as she snuggled to me closer.

"Sorry for ruining your day. I know you're still tired from work but still, you're doing this for me." She apologetically said.