You'll be mine {Bobby - Ikon}

Author's POV
Bobby and Peace are close friends. Both of their parents are business partners so they often see each other. Since High school, their parents are always busy attending seminars and meetings outside the country. Bobby has an older brother so he still has someone to look out for him while Peace is an only child but she can already handle living alone for she is already 17 yrs old, she's a strong independent lady and her parents wouldn't be worried since Bobby's house is only 2 blocks away. Bobby and Peace are best friends. They often visit each other houses and hangout together. Bobby always teases Peace with stupid things like scaring her, or playing a prank on her and it annoys Peace so much and they also fought for simple things like who gets the last piece of meat whenever they eat. Even though they always fight, they easily reconcile afterwards. So back to the story, they are now on their last year of high school, It was Monday morning at Peace's house when suddenly there was a loud sound coming from Peace's alarm clock which turns out to be Bobby's loud voice.

Your POV
Don't take it wrong guys, That ugly rabbit was the one who set that tone on my alarm so that I would immediately wake up. I really want to change it but I don't know how. I can't buy a new alarm cause simply, its a waste of money. So going back to the story, I woke up after hearing that loud alarm and went straight ahead to my Bathroom and wash up.After 30 minutes of changing to a school uniform and taking a bath, I am ready to go. I wore my shoes and went outside and locked the front door when suddenly...

"Peace-ah!"Aissshh its the rabbit again. He always greet me with that irritating voice

"What do you want Jiwon?" I hissed

"Lets go to the school together!"

"Tss. Do I have a choice?"

"Of course, NONE!" And he laughed hysterically.

I cant escape from this stupid little guy cause basically he's my shadow. I just sighed and hold both straps of my bag as I walked faster as I saw that the bus has already stopped on the bus station and immediately went up and of course, with Bobby who was currently catching his breath because of running.

I sat on the bus and he soon sat beside me as he was still catching his breath.

"Yah. why didn't you wait for me?"

"Cause you're too slow."

"Aniii. you're running away from me.."

I just plugged in my earphones and ignored him as I looked out the window waiting for the bus to arrive in our school.

-----
<MAGICAL TIME SKIP>

Bobby's POV
Classes ended and I immediately went to Peace's room as I waited for her class to be dismissed
(imagine him waiting at the corridor waiting for you. >.< )

I saw her professor leave the classroom and soon after followed by her classmates

I saw her professor leave the classroom and soon after followed by her classmates. I waited for her to come out but she's taking so long so I entered her room and immediately felt blood rush through my veins as I saw Seungcheol holding Peace's arms. (Note: Seungcheol is Peace's ex)
I approached them and harshly grabbed on Peace's arms and walked out of the room. I yanked her still holding her arms without noticing that my grip on her was so tight.