Who to love? {BTS PART 2}

Reena's POV
Your oh-so-smart leader, Kim Hanbin disseminated the tasks to your group. Since its your lucky day, he decided to partner you up with your one and only EX. YES. out of all your group mates, he decided to put the two of you together. The task given to the both of you was to look for woods later on before the bonfire. So it means it will only be the two of you later at night walking in the woods. You felt so irritated at that moment meanwhile, Jimin was so happy thinking that he can already have a chance to talk to you. Finally, I can already talk to her. I will make sure she will come back to my arms again. Jimin thought.
-----
In the afternoon, the facilitator called for everyone to gather around the beach. The task was to swim around the beach so it's like a relay. Since you and Eunwoo are swimmers, you were asked by Hanbin to participate in the relay and compete with others. So you end up competing with Jungkook and Mingyu, Yuri and Hani, Minhyuk(Btob) and Kugyeol, Minhyuk(cnblue) and Eunji, Lastly, Woori and Minha.

All of them immediately removed their tops and shorts revealing their summer bodies. Meanwhile, you were still contemplating whether you should just back out but since you felt bad for Hanbin since he really is a competitive guy and he doesn't accept quitters and failures, you have no choice but to change into a  swimsuit.

As soon as you went out, all eyes were on you

As soon as you went out, all eyes were on you. You really hate attention but you have no choice but to do what you have to do to win this relay. Time goes by, the race soon started
(I'll skip this one guys cause I don't know how to describe a swimming race cause i literally don't know how to swim. I also have aquaphobia like my Junhoe bae so, forgive me)
Reena was the last racer for her team and she did her best to beat all of her competitors. As soon as she reached the end, she immediately went out of the beach as she heard her team cheering for her, indicating that they have won. As she approached her team she can feel someone's eyeing her body. She looked into her left and saw Jimin's mouth widely open as he stared at her body.Eunwoo run towards her as he catches his breath distracting her. Eunwoo congratulated Reena since they won. Suddenly, Jungkook approached Reena.

"You did great Reena! I never thought you're good at swimming!" Jungkook said

"Thank You Jungkook! You did great too!" You complimented him

"Reena, can I talk to you for a while?"

"Sure. What is it about?"

Jungkook thought that it is the perfect time to ask her.

"Can we meet later here at the beach? 9pm?"

"uhm.. sure. I'll see you later okay?"

"Cool! See you later" Jungkook replied.

You ended the conversation as you waived him goodbye. While walking, you felt someone covered your exposed body with a towel.

"You shouldn't walk wearing that kind of outfit you know. you'll catch a cold." By his voice, you immediately know who he is.