If you do {Jinyoung - Got7}

Jinyoung was waiting for you to come home. Apparently, he came home late surprised that you're still not home. He went to your shared bedroom and washed up. He was so tired because of his job. He's so stressed and just want to lay on the bed but thinking that you're still not home worries him. He tried to dial your phone but you're not answering. He's getting worried that you might be in danger. He almost called your parents when he suddenly heard a car stopping by in front of your shared house. He saw you went out from a car, together with your ex. He's infuriated. He's worried about you but seeing you so happy together with you ex makes him think that you're actually glad that he's not with you. Is she really that unhappy with me that she chose to be with her ex than me? he thought.

You waived goodbye to your ex. You were with him because you felt lonely. Whenever you come home, Jinyoung is always out. Too busy with his work. Whenever you try to comfort him, he always give you the cold shoulder that is why you thought that you're just a distraction. It has been a month you two almost ignored each other everyday. your ex was the only one who understood you because he's one of your closest friends. He's the one comforting you and explaining things which should have been done by Jinyoung. Going back to the situation, you took out your keys and insert it in the keyhole to realize that it was already opened. Did someone sneaked in? You thought.

As you entered the house, you looked over the shoe rack and noticed that Jinyoung's shoes were already placed there. You realized that it was already 12am. You came home too late. You went upstairs just to see Jinyoung sitting at the end of the bed, angry.

"Finally you're home Y/N."

you looked at him as he stood up and approached you and looked at you with eyes full of anger.

"Where were you at this hour?"

"I was with my friend." You answered him as you placed your handbag at the table.

"Friend?"

"Yes."

"Ah I see. So you're telling me that you're friends with that bastard?!" He shouted

"Don't you dare call him bastard! You don't know him!"

"So now you're siding with your ex?! Are you cheating on me!?"

"I'm not cheating on you! He's just my friend!"

"Who would believe you!? You can't be friends with your ex unless you still have feelings for him! How long were you doing that behind my back Y/N?!"

You were shocked by his sudden outburst. You never thought that he would think that you're that kind of woman. You are obviously not cheating on him but seeing him accuse you of something you won't do made you think that he doesn't have trust on you.

"I never thought you would think of me in that way Jinyoung."

"Don't make things complicated Y/N." He gritted his teeth

"I'm telling the truth!" You shouted as you felt betrayed. You trusted him but he didn't trusted you.

"Stop denying it. I saw it with my own eyes. Don't lie to me. You know what, let's just end this."

After hearing those words from him made you feel like being stabbed right into your heart. You were misunderstood by your own boyfriend. You can't accept that he actually accused you of something like that. It broke your heart into pieces. Everytime you tell something, you're always wrong. Whenever you do something, he always sees it as a mistake. Your relationship with him for the past month is not so good. You decided to just give him what he wanted. Maybe he's just waiting for this moment to happen. To be free from you. Maybe he doesn't love you anymore. Considering the current situation, you thought that maybe it was the right thing to do. Just end things that will surely not last long.

You looked up to him, staring right into his eyes as tears fell down on your cheeks. You gathered all the courage you have and said,

"It's up to you if you want to break up. I don't care. Just do whatever you want. It doesn't matter to me. I'm leaving"
----------