Pawn 049

Third POV

"Go, go, GO!!" Sky barked at GD and Sandara as he fired bullets towards the bunch of traitors among them, dressed as Shadows. Sky's men quickly moved to protect their master, the maid swinging her blades towards anyone who dared to kill Sky.

GD nodded at him, and started to crawl on the ground, bringing a pale and horrified Dara with him. Above, the helicopters piloted by Yoochun's men were being gunned down and blasted to smithereens, thanks to TOP's machine gun and DLite's modified grenades.

"Yoochun's men," Sky had told GD earlier as the latter was on his way to Mokpo via a phone call, "are actually gangsters from those Chinese gangs who's dying to have the Heiress, and Shiro has some connections with the Yakuza. Be careful, Emperor. Oh, they have red bands on their arms."

After some time, GD and Dara reached the area where a black Saab was waiting. GD quickly grabbed all the guns and ammo inside the trunk and hauled them inside the car. Dara quickly jumped inside, plopping on the back seat and closing her door. To her surprise, she saw two familiar men at the front.

"Hanbin? Jiwon?" she uttered when she remembered their names.

"Whoops," Hanbin mumbled, scratching his nape. "Hi noona!"

"So sweet that you know our names," Jiwon grinned. "Nice to meet you again—on a not so good circumstance.Again."

"B.I, Bobby," GD stiffly greeted them as he went inside. "Never thought you knew my youngest Shadows, Heiress."

"Sir," the two Kim's nodded at him, and B.I (Hanbin) revved the engine.

"We shall head straight at Crow—Area 89—as per TOP's order," Bobby (Jiwon) told them, his eyes staring out front. GD remained silent while Dara scowled at him, his too-formal-and-too-cold tone irritating her.

The car zoomed was zooming at 70 mph. A little while later, GD saw they were already being followed through the rearview mirror.

"Sh-t!" B.I hissed and pressed a foot lower down the accelerator. Realizing the situation, Dara grabbed the nearest shotgun—an AA-12 Atchisson Assault Shotgun—and rolling down the window, she started to fire bullets towards the cars she knew were the enemies'.

'If this ends to hell,Sandara,'Jaejoong had whispered to her as he injected a liquid to her, 'catch those men with red bands on their arms and with seemingly fake plates.'

"Just what the f-ck are you doing?!!" GD snarled at her. Dara ignored him, still irritated at his very-formal-towards-the-Heiress antics. She just continued to fire, making sure her bullets would either land at the wheels or straight at the heads.

Bobby just blinked at her in shock, stunned at her expertise in guns.

"HEY!" GD snapped at her, getting irritated as well as he grabbed a rifle for himself. "Will you just sit down and--"

"Just fire the goddamn gun, Dragon Emperor," Dara hissed acidly at him. "Isn't that your bloody job, anyway?!"

Bobby gulped in fear while GD blinked at her. Never in his life had Dara ever used that kind of tone towards him. She was usually sweet and warm . . . he shook his head, deciding to deal with it later.

When she ran out of bullets, she picked up a sniper rifle. Irritated that she can't remove the scope, she started to fire bullets towards the head of the drivers on enemy cars. GD and Bobby can't believe her precision in handling guns, be it a shotgun or rifle. She was most probably trained well, GD thought to himself as he fired his own gun.