Emperor 012 - The King, The Queen, The Pawn

"You see, I am Park Yoochun, Park JiSoo's little brother."

The two mobsters gasped in shock at what they've heard.

Uncle JiSoo never told me anything about having a little brother! Or did he? GD's head was reeling at this information.

"You know, both of you wouldn't really be a part of my plan. But the two of you had something I needed so everything would be really clear to me. The Dragon Emperor, Kwon Jiyong, was adopted and trained by JiSoo, while the Submissive by Loss, Kim Jaejoong, knew the Heiress from childhood. I only planned to really make you my pawns but . . ." Yoochun glanced at them with mock sadness, "The Emperor wanted Sandara to be his woman, or so I hear. And Jaejoong told her a tidbit of her past that I wished she would never remember. That made me decide . . . that if I were to truly have the wealth, I should eliminate both of you first."

"Why didn't you do it earlier?" GD spat.

Yoochun's mouth twisted in amusement. "Oh, that would be quite boring, G Dragon. I decided to play a game of hate between both of you, first."

"What do you mean?" Jaejoong asked him.

"You poor boy. That hadn't sunk on your head yet?" Yoochun shook his head. "The reason you wanted Park Sandara was to obtain her fortune to be able to obliterate BIGBANG and crush GD, correct? And it all started when you learned that GD murdered your family in order to win."

Jaejoong's eyes widened in horror as realization dawned upon him. "Y—You--!!"

"Yes, Jaejoong. I killed your family with Shiro's help. We only made you think that G Dragon did it all by himself. Did you really think a teenager like him can murder your family in just one night?" Yoochun chortled. "G Dragon is a demon, yes. But, honestly? I don't really think he's really that cruel of a demon."

Jaejoong fell to his knees, groaning in shame and anger as the weight of the truth crashed down on him. His head was bowed with pure guilt, his fingers raking his hair, tears threatening to flow in his eyes. He couldn't believe that his revenge was aimed at the wrong person . . .

"And why me, Shiro Kazuhiko?"Jaejoong heard GD ask quietly, his voice emotionless.

"Your parents ruined everything, Kwon!!" Shiro yelled in anger, eyes glowing with fury. "I wanted to ruin everything you have—like what your parents did to mine!"

"What did my parents do?"

"Your damn mother led my father away from us. She seduced him to hell, like the f-cking succubus she was. When your father learned about it, he threatened your mother and my father death. Father wanted to leave, but your b-tch of a mother was f-cking stubborn. And she led him to his death!"

"As much as I hate my mother for hurting my father and ruining me and my sister, I don't really like you speaking badly of her," GD growled quietly. Then his eyes widened and nodded to himself, as if having an epiphany.

"Are you crazy, oppa?!" Ji Hyun hissed at him as she read one of the documents that belonged to a Shadow, Shiro Kazuhiko. "This man is a Kazuhiko. Do I have to remind you of what's he'd done to us?!"

"Of course I know, Ji Hyun," he snapped back. "But he is a bounty hunter who never failed on his job. Not to mention he's a very efficient Shadow to us—why should I not pick him as a Hunter?"

"A bounty hunter, yes," she growled. "But just because he's an efficient Shadow it doesn't make him a Hunter! And you would entrust the Heiress to him—are you out of your mind?!"