***not exactly an update

Hello everyone!

First off, to my new readers, I am very sorry for being an author that doesn't update much TTTT I also happen to juggle campus journalism stuff and editing our thesis, so yeah.

Also, I am very thankful for appreciating my story~ ^^ Your comments actually spur me on to write more and more.

Right now, as you've noticed, this story has gone quite long, and actually, it's a few more chapters before I wrap it up. TTTTTT But before that, I want to introduce a bit of a spin-off about some of the characters in the story. It won't be a part of this book, but a separate one. That spin-off will be a collection of different stories from selected characters, with more or less three chapters each.

(The book title will still be announced later on, so please stay tuned!)

I hope you will support this new spin-off, and I promise to do my best to update as frequently as I could. ^^;;

Here's a snippet of a story that will be included:

---

I close my eyes, trying to block out the bad pictures in my head. But it doesn't help. It only gets worse.

I see Daddy's bloody body and pale face. I see Mommy's mouth gurgling with something red and sticky. I see my twin sister crying and crying and crying.

And I see them--those monsters wearing black clothes coming for me, for my sister, smiling like freaks----

"Seunghyun, Seunghyun, stop!!" Ahjussi shouts, running towards me. He looks very worried as he approaches me. 

Why is he worried?

I look at the ground, and then at my hands. Oh. I am holding that knife again. That long, sharp, shiny knife. Ahjussi calls it katana. It doesn't sound Korean to me.

"Drop that katana, Seunghyun-ah. Okay? Ahjussi won't hurt you," Ahjussi says to me, his eyes soft but careful. 

Slowly, I put the katana down. Ahjussi exhales, relieved.

But why? Why is he afraid?

A few meters away from me, I see those kids with Ahjussi looking at me. The boy named Jiyong stares at me blankly, while the girl named Jaeyoung seems afraid as she grips her brother's shirt.

And then I look down on the ground, and realize what I just did.

The tall daisies are gone; they are now on the grass, the petals scattered everywhere. The shrubs are almost bare. 

Looks like . . . I ruined it again.

But I don't feel guilty. Or afraid. I smile up at Ahjussi, my sweetest, happiest smile. 

"Ahjussi," I hear myself say. "It's so much fun to ruin everything."

--

okay, back to regular programming . . .

xxx, veronascarlette