Emperor 004 -- Discovery

G-Dragon gave one last punch to the poor guy, snapping his jaw. The rest of BIGBANG were finishing their own prey and busy adding them to the pile of dead bodies. Dead, bloodied bodies.

            His mind drifted to the last conversation with Park Sandara at the clinic. He wondered if he could still keep to his word, that he should stay away from her. But witnessing what happened at the cafeteria. . .

            He rubbed his nape, trying to calm himself. Seeing Dara on that situation made him lose his temper and do it. Those students were lucky they were females . . .

            “GD,” Sol called him, putting a hand on his shoulder. “You okay, man? You seemed . . . stressed lately.”

            He sighed. “How can you say I was stressed?”

            Sol snorted. “Just so you know, GD, you killed that scumbag with your strongest punches.”

GD looked down at the man he was identifying, and he was right. There was no way his victim would survive, judging from his face. The man's skull seemed to be broken, his lips were swollen and bruised, a black-and-purple, broken bones . . .and bloody.

            “PoiSon's wiped out, GD,” D-Lite told him. “And we've got some interesting news so far.”

            The five men walked out of the abandoned building, TOP burning it in the process. They stood near an apartment building in a lighted part of the street.

            GD recalled why they were here, and why they had to wipe them out. PoiSon is actually a third-grade gang, meaning they are a gang but considered as pawns by a more powerful gang. They weren't much of a menace before, not until a Chinese gang hired them to kill a certain target. One of the gangs under BIGBANG, gave them a tip regarding this information. Actually, G-Dragon was supposed to send another group of armed men to kill PoiSon, like what he usually does. It was his plan until . . . he heard who the certain target is.

            But why?

            “From what I'd garnered from this, they were just used as pawns to get the target. As a diversion from that Chinese gang stationed in Beijing. Apparently they have a certain target at hand, and they are determined to have her.” D-Lite reported.

            “But why?” GD hissed. “Of all the girls here in Seoul?”

            D-Lite hung his head low in guilt. “It must be my fault, hyung. I was the one who initiated all this--”

            GD shook his head, putting a hand on the younger man's shoulder. “No, no, Dae, I don't think so. But why?”

The other three were silent, thinking why on earth she was the target. She had no solid connections to the underground nor was she involved in anything. The fact that she shared the same surname as Park Ji Soo was stupid, since there were lots of Park's in Seoul alone.

“TOP,” he ordered, “Search all hidden files in the underground society when we get back. Hack if there is a need to. I need to know why. Sol, help him out in this. I need to know everything. The files you sent me before were vague.”

As far as G Dragon’s sharp mind remembered, the only ones that were stated in those files were basics about Park Ji Soo and some additional information regarding his business in the underground market . . .  and too vague details about his family.

TOP nodded, but he was confused all of a sudden by the urgency in the Dragon's tone. He had never used this kind of tone before, not even in the worst of cases they'd handled.