Pawn 50.1

[a/n: Hello guys!!! I'm back after a long hiatus T__T I guess I needed DG moments in #MOTTEinMNL and #MOTTEinKL hahahahaha

I'm sorry if I kept you waiting for quite a long time. I feel terrible huhu

Anyway, enjoy this chap!]

Pawn 050.1 (Awake)

Park Sandara

The doctors told me I was fine already, and the antidote's side effect was wearing off because of sleep and food intake. They only told me that I should avoid doing vigorous activities, activities that might give me adrenaline rush once more. Jiyong then declared he'd never let me out of his sight to make sure I'd be fine.

Upon hearing this, the BIGBANG members and Ji Hyun were glad and relieved, Seungri and Daesung especially. However, they were also hyped at the fact that I could wield swords and handle guns. In fact, Seungri and TOP wanted to have some sparring sessions with me. But after growling that I should avoid doing things like that, Jiyong told me he'd never let me out of his sight.

Also, Jiyong introduced me to his Submissives the next day: Ace (aka Song Joong Ki, whom I pinched sneakily when I realized he's a Submissive), Red ("Nice to meet you, Miss Park!"), Queen (who diagnosed my condition while I was unconscious and told Jiyong to take care of me), Viceroy ("Uwaaaa! She's so pretty! It's a pleasure to meet you~!"), Seven (the owner of Sindria Company, with long purple hair and amber eyes; sheesus, I have to say he's 1000% charming), Gray (who's also the owner of the company I'd researched one time for a homework; I never thought he's THAT young!), Kyte ("Man, Ji, your woman is terrifying with weapons. Anyway, such an honor to meet you Heiress. You sure about him being your boyfriend, though?"), Alec (that half-Italian Adonis Bom and I were once crazy about because we'd read an article about him and his famous art gallery-cum-restaurant, kekekekekeke) and Sky (the youngest-looking Submissive but he's actually as old as I am; I later on learned that because of a grave illness and post-traumatic stress disorder, his growth stunted resulting him being trapped in a child-like body). They all pledged their loyalty to me as the Heiress, and then threw jokes about Jiyong having a high chance of dying once he tries to cheat on me.

"But, Joong Ki," I suddenly asked amidst the Submissives' laughter, "Why did you suddenly drop by at the open area? I got the feeling that you didn't just visit me for friendly purposes."

He smiled ruefully and mussed my hair. "Man, you sure still are the same old Sandy. Anyway, I simply visited you to check out if you were really the Heiress, and make sure you're fine. No one sent me there, except myself."

"Huh? I thought GD sent you!" Sky said.

"Why the hell would he send me to track her?" Joong Ki rolled his eyes. "I sent myself to make sure she's the Heiress, that's all."

"Oh? You know each other?" Queen chimed in. "My."

"She's my childhood friend," Joong Ki said proudly. "I knew her before the Emperor did."

I bit back a smile as Jiyong frowned at him.

"Ohhhhh?" the rest of the Submissives glanced at me and Joong Ki. "Really? When? When??"

"Middle school," Joong Ki smirked. Oh no. I know that smirk.

"And you know what? I'm her first boy friend in school. She liked me because of doughnuts I gave her. And you know what?"

"Whaaaaaaat?" The Submissives inched closer towards him, genuinely interested. Meanwhile, I had to stop myself from laughing at Jiyong's deep scowl.