Pawn 015

Park Sandara

“Hi noona!” Seungri and Daesung greeted us by the gate, a huge smile on their faces.

Bom and I were taken aback, but we smiled back. “Hi,” I greeted them.

“Noona!” Seungri crowed. “Where's your next class?”

“Uh . . . which noona, Seungri?” I asked.

He scratched his head before he looked at me. “I meant you, Dara-noona.”

“Uh . . . Room 208. Why?” If I'm not mistaken that was my class with Taeyang.

Seungri's face brightened with a grin while Daesung pouted.

“I got to have a class with pretty noona!” Seungri sang and stuck out his tongue at Daesung.

“Aish . . . Bom-noona, how about you?” Daesung asked.

Bom looked at Daesung curiously before she answered. “201. Don't tell me you're with me, too?”

He nodded sheepishly. “Yeah.”

“What's going on?” Bom glared at them. “Is there something happening here?”

Daesung and Seungri looked at each other before the latter replied. “Sorry, noona. We can't tell you. But it's something important.” His voice was grim.

Bom's eyes narrowed and widened. “O . . .  kay? And I guess it's . . .”

“Confidential as of the moment,” somebody completed. I turned, and I realized it was Taeyang. He smiled as he saw me and glared at the two guys.

“Sorry, Park Bom-ssi, Dara,” he said. “Tch, Seungri. Really?”

Seungri gave him a look that I couldn't understand. “HYUNG!”

Taeyang just rolled his eyes and looked at me. “Hey, again. You're my classmate, right?”

I nodded, and he smiled. Oh, that smile.

“I see. Well, I guess we're running a little late, so we better get rolling. Daesung-ah, go to your room now,” he ordered gently. “You'll walk with Bom-ssi, yes?”

Daesung nodded. “Yep, hyung. See ya later!” He waved and Bom followed him, turning to give me a confused expression. I just shrugged as an answer.

“Hyung, it's so unfair! I want to walk with Dara-noona alone!” Seungri complained as we started walking to our class.

Taeyang rolled his eyes at him. “And so? And just so you know, I am really her classmate before you just jumped into the picture.”

Seungri just scowled at him.

“How are you, Dara-ssi?” Taeyang asked me, holding my elbow lightly as we went up the stairs to our room. “Or should I call you Dara?”

“Dara, please,” I smiled at him. “I'm fine, Taeyang, thanks. They don't hurt much.” My chest tightened when I remembered the incident . . . and Jiyong.

Aish, I am not going to think about him ever again, right?

“Oh wait, noona, I noticed, you're wearing one of CL's shirts. Did she drag you to a makeover?” Seungri suddenly said, looking at my shirt.

“Uh, yeah. I didn't like it at first, but your sister is amazing!” I admitted. Yesterday they dragged me into a boutique shop and bought me clothes (that are more expensive than I’d thought) plus CL begged me that I allow her to put make-up on me. I’d thought I’d look awful, but CL . . . well, she’s a miracle worker.