Pawn 012

Yay! Now I could update this kekekeke (Okay pls forgive me)

HAPPY BDAY TOP! ^__^

Park Sandara 

After a few days of recovering from the stab wound, I went back to school. Bom had fussed about  it, thinking that my condition would get worse and that I should stay for a while.

“And I'll miss a lot more lessons and stuff?” I'd said. “I don't think that's a good idea.”

Bom finally relented, assisting me all the way to school. A lot of people stared, of course, some even whispering. But I didn't mind; I was slowly getting used to it.

“By the way, I forgot to tell you,” Bom said as we walked—okay, she walked while I hobbled—up to my room, “CL's really worried about you, pestering me why on earth you hadn't come back to school yet. I think Seungri's gonna die of irritation because of it, telling her several times a day that you're all right. Don't worry—I won't let CL embrace you. Not yet.”

“Huh? Why?” I asked in confusion.

She just stared at my still bandaged leg as her answer.

“Oh.”

We finally reached the room and Bom and I were surprised to see Daesung already at his seat. He beamed when he saw us and quickly went down.

“Hi guys!” he greeted. “Are you sure you're okay now, Dara?”

I nodded, smiling at him. “I still hobble a lot, but I'm fine now.”

He nodded and draped my arm on his shoulder while putting his arm around my waist. I gasped in shock, and he grinned.

“What are you doing?” I hissed in alarm.

“Relax,” he said, still grinning. “Oh, Bom-ssi, don't worry about Dara. She'll be fine.”

Bom blinked in surprise, and she finally nodded and smiled at us. “Okay. Thank you, Daesung-ssi. Stay safe Dara, 'kay?”

I smiled at her while Daesung chuckled. “You're welcome. And please, just call me Daesung.”

She nodded before she skipped off the room.

Daesung then helped me to my seat, carrying my weight most of the time. When he got me settled, he sat down again on his seat.

“How's the leg?” he asked me.

I fowned. “My leg's already fine, but I still limp. Bom supports my weight sometimes if she thinks I  can't walk without falling flat on my face.”

He chuckled. “I guess she has to. You walk clumsily while you're wearing it. Does it still hurt?”

“It did, at first. The medicines numbed the pain.”

“I see. I'm happy you're already fine now. I'm not quite happy about Min Joo stabbing you, though.”

I shuddered slightly, remebering. “Yeah, me too. Hey, is he still at the ICU?”

A dark look flitted on his face before he answered. “He's out of it. Still at the hospital, though, recovering. And oh—he's already dismissed at YGU.”

“Uh . . . for disturbing you guys at the cafeteria days ago?”

He smiled sardonically. “Actually, he was dismissed for attempting to hit Jiyong with a metal tube,” he informed me.

“Oh,” was all I said. I understood—kind of—why the guy who stabbed me (Min Joo) would be dismissed. I'd realized that this university seemed to respect Jiyong's rank in the school—he is a top achiever here, according to Bom—as well as his wealth and power as the 'Emperor'.