Chapter 44

Harry's POV

I'm still standing there while I have this hard grip on the handkerchief that I'm holding. 

I'm just gazing to something as my tears are streaming down my face. 

Who is that guy?

My heart ripped out and I could feel my blood dripping because I still have strong feelings of attraction and love for her..

I ran to my car and burst into tears there

"Fvck!!!" I screamed as I'm smacking the steering wheel. 

She's seeing someone now.

I bury my face there as my tears are continuously flowing down my face because of the pain

She hurt me much more than I deserved. That is why I couldn't control my tears.

 When I proposed to her, I said I Love her forever 

Should I stop?  

Of course No! I'm going to win her back 

I'm going to win back my wife..

 Jennifer's POV

"Thank you so much Ryan..You have no idea what you just have done." I said as her opened the door of my car for me

"No problem, Mrs. Connick. I just really hope you're gonna be okay." Ryan said as he smiled 

I asked the piano teacher of Max to come with me at the club where Kelly performed

Kelly asked me all about this..

Kelly is our cover for this month's issue. 

She asked me to go see her performance since she wrote a new song. She told me that she's going to invite Harry since she knew what happened between the two of us.

When i was watching her singing, I remember Harry..

I was so hurt...so hurt at that time. It was the most painful part of my life.

But I can't even deny and hide the truth..

I had a show with Ryan in front of Harry. I could feel he's coming back..

I did it to make him jealous and hopefully, will do many efforts to be with me again. I want to see him doing everything. 

I know he's missing me, I could feel it.

He's been trying to call me but I never answered one of his calls.

He's been sending messages to me saying that, 

"I really miss you, Jennifer.." 

And I really miss him so bad..

I decided to ignore him, forget him, and move on, then I realized that by trying to forget him, all I did was think of him..

I miss him not because I just miss him, but because he taught me how to feel emptiness when he's not here..

How could I hate the man i truly love? Even though he hurt me so many times..

And I know, if he's in his right mind at the time when he's with Claire, I know he wouldn't leave me..

Sometimes you forgive someone only because you still want them in your life, because you can't help but loving them still..

I still love Harry..

I still love my husband..

"Mrs. Connick?" Ryan said waving his hand in front of me