Prologue

There is rape in the book at some random encounters as mentioned in my description but people do not bother reading that...
If you do not approve so, please do not continue reading.
Do not bother commenting 'rape' when you come across a rape scene because people can read and are not dumb. We get it. If you continue to do so, i will remove you from reading.
Kind regards, thank you.

Wattpad has removed majority of the pictures at the start of chapters, due to some readers reporting them.
I'm sorry if you cannot see them.

Josh aka The Dominant

Ruthless, cold hearted, arrogant, murderer and unable to use his heart to the full extent.

Owner of New York's biggest night club.

Has the money, the house, the looks and the girls.

He also has connections with New York's biggest mob stars, granting him an advantage in taking someone's life and obviously...getting away with it.

To the prostitutes, pole dancer and wealthy women, he was just another billionaire handsome man.

To the outsiders, homeless, innocents and lost one, he was just another human like them.

_

Ella aka The Submissive

Pleasant, soft, modest, caring and unable to love.

Homeless on the streets of New York.

No money, no house, no clothes but was beautiful inside out.

She had no connections to anyone, no one knew who she was.

To billionaire pretty boys, married couples and wealthy people, she was just a homeless and unwanted girl.

To the other homeless people, the ladies viewed her as another one just like them, the men viewed her as an object and a prostitute.

_

So what happens when the opposites collide?

So what happens when a homeless girl is found unconscious in the middle of his mansion floor?

___

All the she needed and wanted was shelter.

All he needed and wanted was pleasure.

__

NEW BOOK IN THE MAKINGGG !

YES, it's extremely R-rated. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Yes, it's extremely R-rated.

Okay enough, just...

Mia x