Chapter 2

*Ella*

I woke up. The feeling of something warm and comfortable.

A bed. God, I haven't felt or slept in a bed for years!

My eyes widened as I wiggled around in bed. I noticed myself in an oversized shirt with no pants but an underwear on, cleaned. I looked around, toured the room and ran my finger against anything I could see. My fingers ran across gold pots, red fresh roses to warm new fabrics.

"Heaven" I whispered with a wide smile.

With the door knob twisting, I jogged towards the bed but I was late. The door hurled open.

My heart slowly lost itself as I pulled the shirt down to cover my bare legs and pressed them together tightly. As I twiddled my fingers, I struggled to make eye contact.

The door slammed shut and my body jerked.

I could hear his footsteps come closer and closer. My chest rising to the speed of my heart and my fingers twiddling faster and faster.

"Those who offer to work at my club know exactly who I am and how I am" his deep voice echoed. "Therefore, I don't play games"

I looked up. He was standing toe to toe with me, his height would force me to stand on my tippy toe and still not be able to reach him. His eyes round in anger, his skin clean and almost looked to lack sun and his scent was pure.

"I...I wasn't joking" I gulped "I want the job"

He stood in posture, not twinkling or even twitching. He just gazed straight into my eyes. "I was told you had a purple bruise from your hip down"

My heart dropped and my gasping increased. "P...purple bruise?"

He took a step back and walked around the room. I managed to calm myself and catch long inhales before I would go through tension again. I watched as he grabbed a long white bottle with the word 'Vodka' written down the side and poured some into a cup that was positioned beside the bottle. "Remove the shirt" he said with his back towards me.

"What?"

"Remove your shirt"

"Ex...excuse me"

He turned around with such a serious yet dangerous face. "I don't like repeating myself"

I nodded. "I'm...I...I don't know where my bra went" I said, noticing the person who had dressed me had taken my bra.

"Remove your top"

I turned around and removed my top as my back faced him. I felt the goose bumps cover my body as my hands raised to cover my chest. I began to shiver in discomfort and awkwardness. I didn't turn around, I couldn't.

Cold fingers travelled around my hips. A warm breathe went from the back of my ear to my neck. I jolted, taking a step forward and away from him. "Where did you get that bruise from?"

I gulped a few times, wrapping my hands tightly around my chest as I struggled to face him.

"Turn around" he said as I heard him guzzle down the cup of vodka. "I don't like repeating myself"

As I heard his voice get a little aggressive, I wasn't willing to push him to see a side of a person I barely knew. So I turned around. Facing him, I looked down and avoided his eyes as my body continued to shiver. "I...I don't know you" I whispered "You can't just see me half naked...with just my underwear on"

He took a few steps towards me and it forced me to look up at him. He was focused on the purple mark that run from my hip down to my thigh. He raised his hand once more, placing it on my hip.