Chapter 20

*Ella*

So maybe I did...maybe I did declare war between freedom and giving myself to some billionaire.

Maybe I did.

"Two cups of vodka to the table in the corner, a bottle to the pole and another to the room!" Samantha winked.

I eventually made a deal with Josh to work at the club without a lingerie. Well even though he agreed, I kind of think he agreed for his own sake instead of mine.
I walked over towards my orders and handed the drinks over.
Although it's only my second time here, I absolutely didn't feel comfortable in the rooms of sex.
Even though I eventually felt comfortable everywhere else.

"Give it up for Tegan!" The Dj yelled through the microphone.

I turned around only to find myself standing by the main stage and the flash light bringing me to be the centre of attention.
I flinched and frowned, holding the empty tray in my hands.

"Show some love for Tegan!"

Everyone began to cheer and whistle.
I turned and scanned around me, though by now, I was sure their eyes we're on me.
I'm not Tegan?

I looked up at the Dj who sat up high behind his table. I tried to mouth 'Wrong girl, I'm not Tegan' though he looked just as stupid as I thought.

"Come on Tegan!"

Everyone continued to cheer and whistle, though there was no way I was getting on that stage.
"I'm not Tegan!" I tried to yell over the music.

"Time cost money!"

I looked down at myself. I was in a tight dress that tubed black and continued as a red, topped with a thin laced jacket and black platforms.

So even if I did get on that stage, how was I meant to move in this? Don't pole dancers have a script, I don't know the moves?

"5 thousand for a show!" a man yelled over the packed club.

"5 thousand?! Tegan you better get your ass on that stage before we cost it your job!"

My job? This isn't even my job.
Maybe gaining five-thousand dollars for the club would make Josh...happy.

I put the tray down onto the ground and climbed over the railings around the stage. Everyone cheered as if it was a sexy setup, but I just didn't know where the entrance for the stage was.

I stood up and walked up to the start of the stage. I took a deep breathe and felt my entire body turn a bright red, almost matching my dress.
Everything could be seen from here. What looked like an audience of about a hundred, turned to an audience of a thousand. No one was sitting, everyone tried to get the front stand at the stage.

"Here we go!"

I looked up at the Dj, trying to comprehend what he meant.
Soon the song Eva Simons - Policeman began to play.

My body was quick to join the beat and let it all go.

I salute to begin with, sending a wink to one specific guy at the front who looked kind of cute.
I cat walked my way down towards the front of the stage and dropped down to the floor. As I slowly got up, I ran my hands from the tip of my legs and up. As my hands reached the bottom of my dress, I teased the audience, pulling my dress lightly up.
I bit my bottom lip and ran my hand through my hair as I moved my body to the beat and rhythm.