Chapter 19

Mature - Read at your own RISK !

*Ella*

I put on a pair of black leggings, a white singlet and put my black converse on.
I brushed my hair back in a tight ponytail with the ends curvy.

My scars did expose since a lot of my skin was showing but it's okay...I guess.

"Ella" Lana's voice arrived from behind.

I turned around and took a deep breath. "Lana"

She rushed towards me and wrapped me into a tight hug. Sniffing me like a mother who found her lost daughter, she held back tears.
"I don't know" she whispered.

"Are you okay?" I said, leaning back.

"I don't know, Ella" she sighed "I've never felt this way towards any of his countless submissive"

"I'm..." I cleared my throat "I don't seem to understand you, Lana"

"I should get back to work, I just wanted to see you first" she smiled, nodding as she made her way out.

Talk awkward and that is beyond explaining.

I made my way out of my room and down the staircase. I know Jack is still here, in the basement. So I needed to go with plan A before I go with plan B or C.

I searched the house for Josh, only to find him in the backyard on the phone.

While he was on the phone, I walked in front of him towards the flower garden. I know that both his eyes were strictly on me, so I did what I knew best.

Squatting in position, I leaned down and pulled a red rose out of the dozen that were growing from within the dirt.
I twirled my fingers around the rose for a few seconds before standing up and taking a walk.
As I passed Josh, he grabbed my arm and finished off his call.
"Yeah...do as planned...update me soon" he ended the call and pulled me towards him.

I looked up at him through my lashes while I held the rose between us.

"Those leggings are tight" he somewhat groaned.

"I know" I whispered, biting my bottom lip.

He looked down at my lips and stiffed himself.
"I didn't give you permission to touch my garden"

"I know"

He sighed lightly "So what don't you know?"

I moved my arm out from in-between his fingers and played with the rose as I avoided eye contact with the man that stood inches away.
"I want to let you know that two can play the game"
I looked up at him, failing to stop myself from making eye contact and only to see him frown.
"You want me to play the villain. So I'm going to play the villain. It's sex that you enjoy. It's freedom that I want. But since two are playing the game...not both can win. For that, I'll lose before the game even starts"

"Point, Miss Jones" he raised an eyebrow.

"I'm going to play your game, only if you go by my rules"