Chapter 44

Mature - Read at your own RISK !

*Ella*

I don't know why Josh avoided me after that last encounter. It was like he saw demons in my eyes that pushed him away.

A day passed and he didn't say a word or physically touch me.

I made my way out of my room and towards Josh's office. It was a sunny afternoon and there wasn't much to do after packing all the bags Josh had bought me.

"Josh" I knocked once.
He didn't answer.
So I opened the door and pushed it open slowly.
"Josh-"
I gulped.

Josh had his lips pushed up against hers. Somewhat, his tongue swirled within. I frowned. They stopped.

She was pretty blonde lady. Her hair was cut shoulder length and straight. Her body slim yet curvy and her skin was a paid for spray tan.

She frowned my way.

I gawked into Josh's eyes before gulping and walking away.

"I'll be right back" I heard Josh tell the beautiful blonde. "Ella" His footsteps appeared close behind.

I continued my way towards my room and slammed my door shut.

"Ella" Josh opened it.

I stood in the middle of my room and turned to face him. "What?"

"It isn't what it looks like"

I chuckled. "I don't care Josh?"

"What?"

"I don't care"

"So why did you storm off?"

"So I don't interrupt you any longer"

"She's-"

"I don't care. I'm just a submissive here. You can screw as many females as you like"

Josh stood with a serious face, looking apologetic yet serious.
"Let me touch you"

"What?"

"Let me touch you"

"You always touch me" I frowned.

"Give me permission"

"What's wrong with you?" I raised an eyebrow "You've been acting so weird"

He walked towards me, toe to toe and looked down at me. "Let me touch you, tell me to touch you"

"Don't you just touch whenever you want"

"Yes" He took a deep breath "I do"

"So what changed?"

"I want you to allow me, so it doesn't feel so wrong"

"Wrong?" I looked up at his darkened eyes with hidden secrets. "Now it's wrong?"