Chapter 14

** SURPRISE!!  I HAVEN'T DOUBLED IN A WHILE SO HERE YA GO!! ENJOY!! AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!

********************

"Everyone just please, calm down." Adam says with a shaky voice.

"Austin, sit down. I want to know what just went on here." Chance says.

"Why should I? Y'all aren't gonna believe me." Austin says as he shakes his head. "Y'all always side with the cripple."

"Shut up and SIT DOWN!" Chance says raising his voice.

"Chance, you're his cousin so naturally you're gonna side with him. Blood's thicker than water, right? Besides, I don't have to listen to you. Rob is my caretaker." Austin turns to head upstairs. "I have to fix Mr. Biggles arm. He's in pain."

"Austin." Rob says as he gently catches him by the arm. He shakes his head. "You need to sit down."

"But Rob?" Austin pouts.

"Now, Austin." Rob says with sternness in his voice.

Austin huffs as he plops down in a chair, hugging his stuffed friend to his chest.

Chance looks around at the three men involved.

Adam was sitting on the couch with Avi. The bearded man had his arm around him. He had his head laying on Avi's shoulder but his blue eyes darted nervously around the room.

Tim sat in his chair sniffling quietly as he found great interest in the fingers of Chris's hand that he was holding.

Austin sat in a chair hugging Mr. Biggles as he stared angrily at the man in the wheelchair.

Rob takes a seat on the couch on the other side of Adam as Chance stands behind Austin with his hands on the smaller man's shoulders, in hopes to try to calm him down.

"Alright, who's gonna speak first?" Rob asks in a calm voice.

"I went to get me and Adam something to drink and he was fine when I left the room." Avi says as he gently rubs Adam on the arm.

"He...he showed me Mr. Biggles." Adam says softly.

"I...I  just wanted to show him Mr. Biggles new eyes." Austin says, turning in his chair to look up at Chance. "To.... To show him how pretty they were."

"I don't see how that would cause all of this." Rob says with furrowed brows.

"With all due respect, Rob." Tim speaks up as he still examines Chris's fingers. "He knew exactly what it would do."

"No, I didn't." Austin says, shaking his head. "I had no idea that he would act that way."

"That's bullsh*t, Austin and you know it." Tim says as his brown eyes turn on Austin. 

"Stay calm." Chris whispers softly to him.

"We all know how Adam's mind plays tricks on him and you do too. That's why you did it." Tim says as he tries to keep from raising his voice. "You knew he would see more than just a stuffed animal with different colored eyes."

"No, I didn't. He's lying, Guys." Austin says innocently, shaking his head.

"Austin, haven't you been told that Mr. Biggles was not allowed downstairs?" Rob asks.

"Yes, Sir. But I was just excited to show off his pretty new eyes." Austin pouts.

"That's a crock of sh*t." Tim says softly shaking his head and biting his bottom lip.

"Shhhh." Chris whispers, squeezing Tim's hand gently.

"Did you say something to me, Timothy?" Austin says through gritted teeth.

"I said. That's a crock of sh*t." Tim repeats, turning his head to Austin with a raised brows.

"Alright, you two calm down." Chance says as he lightly squeezes Austin's shoulders.

"His eyes were blinking at me and he snarled at me." Adam says as he looks around at Rob. "He showed me his fangs."

"Mr. Biggles doesn't even have teeth, Adam." Austin chuckles as he rolls his eyes. "You're crazy."

"I AM NOT CRAZY!!!" Adam yells as he straightens up. "I'M NOT THE ONE WITH THE UGLY DEFORMED BEAR SITTING IN HIS LAP! AND YOU'RE SO FREAKING JEALOUS OF TIM, IT'S...IT'S BEYOND CRAZY!"

"I am no..." Austin starts to speak.

"SHUT UP! I'M TALKING!!!" Adam shouts angrily.

Tim bites his lip and turns his head to keep Austin from seeing him smile. The others stare at Adam, shocked at the quiet man's sudden outburst.

"Adam. Sweetie." Avi says calmly, rubbing Adam on the back trying to calm Adam down.

"No, Avi. It's true." Adam says. "He loves when Tim gets in trouble for something or when Tim and Chris argues. He was grinning ear to ear when they were arguing earlier about Tim's glasses. I wouldn't put it pass him stealing the glasses just to get Timmy in trouble."

"Austin? Do you have Tim's glasses?" Chris asks.

"No, Chris, I don't. Those are all lies." Austin says. "I don't try to get Tim in trouble, either. I warned him that he wasn't supposed to answer the door when he let that black guy in earlier and I tried to warn him about reading without his glasses."

"Oh, you are just so thoughtful." Tim says sarcastically.

"Austin?" Avi speaks up. "I know I'm the new guy here, but I'm just curious. Why all the operations on Mr. Biggles?"

"He wants to be like everyone else." Austin smiles.

"And he told you this?" Avi asks with raised brows.

"Uh Huh." Austin nods. "He knows that I've always wanted to be a surgeon so he lets me operate on him. He tells me the parts he wants and I do the surgery."

"He's freaking nuts, I'm serious." Tim whispers to Chris.

Avi gives a forced smile to Austin and nods as if he understood.

"Austin, I think that it's best that Mr. Biggles stays in your room from now on." Rob says. "Mr. Biggles was the start of all this."

"That's not fair, Rob." Austin argues.

"The rule is, Austin, Mr. Biggles DOES NOT come downstairs." Chance says as he squats down in front of Austin.

"If Tim can break the rules about answering the door, well then, I can break the rules." Austin says as he crosses his arms across his chest.

"Oh really?" Chance asks, tilting his head and raising his brows. "Let me put it this way, if I hear of Mr. Biggles coming downstairs again, I will personally burn the d*mn bear."

************

PLEASE VOTE!!!!! LEAVE ME A COMMENT!!!

*~*  CHRIM  *~*

*~*  AVAM  *~*