Chapter 26

Tim lay wide awake listening to Rob snore loudly in the adjoining room. 

It was so dark, he couldn't tell if Adam and Avi were awake or not. Tim's head was laying on Chris's chest and he could hear him snoring lightly. 

He really couldn't see how Chance and Austin could be asleep being in the same room with the snoring bear.

Tim raises his head and looks at his boyfriend sleeping peacefully.

"Chris?" Tim whispers softly, trying to keep from waking up the couple in the next bed. That is IF they were lucky enough to be asleep. "Chris?"

Chris mumbles and rolls over on his side with his back to Tim.

"Tim? Is anything wrong?" Avi whispers from the other bed.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I woke you." Tim says softly, laying back down and looking in the direction of Avi's voice.

"No, you didn't wake us." Adam whispers. "It's kinda hard to sleep with a grizzly bear snoring in the next room."

"Yeah, tell me about it." Tim sighs. "Chris don't seem to be having a problem, though."

"You think it would help if I get up and close that door?" Avi asks.

"Would you, please?" Tim pleads.

Avi gets out of bed and stumbles in the dark over to the door and closing it quietly. Shutting out the loud snoring.

"Bless you." Tim chuckles softly.

"What?" Chris mumbles.

"Nothing. Go back to sleep." Tim says.

Chris rolls over and lays his hand on Tim's hip and begins kissing him softly on the shoulder.

Tim stays quiet until he feels Chris's hand start to move to his inner thigh.

"Uh, Chris?" Tim whispers.

"Hmmm?" Chris hums as he moves to nibbling on Tim's neck.

Avi clears his throat loudly.

Tim chuckles as Chris freezes in the middle of a kiss to his neck.

"You are not alone." Adam whispers loudly.

Chris slowly raises his head and looks around realizing then that they were in the hotel. He sighs as he lays his head down on his lover's chest. 

"Sorry." Chris mumbles.

Tim smiles and rubs Chris on the head. Loving the fact that Chris has stopped shaving his head and has let his hair grow out.

With Rob's snoring muffled by the closed door, they all managed to drift off to sleep.

~~~

With Rob and Chance at work, the others head to their planned destinations.

Avi and Adam drop Chris, Tim and Austin off at the library as they go to meet with the town historian.

"Hello there." A beautiful young librarian says softly as she smiles sweetly at Chris. "Is there something I can help you with?"

She leans forward on her desk exposing her cleavage more than it already was.

"Uh, maybe." Chris says as his eyes catch sight of the exposed cleavage.

"You name it." She says in a seductive voice.

"Geez." Tim mumbles, rolling his eyes and shaking his head. He looks up at Austin, who giggles and hangs his head.

Tim looks up at Chris who is smiling at the librarian.

"Are you kidding me right now?" Tim says loudly glaring at his boyfriend.

"Shhhh." The librarian says.

"Don't 'shhhh' me." Tim says angrily. "He needs to know how to find out information on the history of the house he bought. He doesn't need a one night stand."

"Tim." Chris scolds but stops when Tim turns his angry brown eyes to him.

"Don't even go there, Christopher." Tim growls. "You're drooling."

He turns his wheelchair quickly around and heads to a nearby computer.

"Make sure they don't exchange phone numbers." He tells Austin before he leaves.

"Who is that?" The librarian huffs.

"THAT would be this guy's boyfriend." Austin smirks.

The librarian's mouth drops open.

"You're gay? And you're dating a cripple?" she asked in shock.

"Yes to both questions." Chris replies.

"You just flashed your boobs to a gay man. That's hilarious." Austin laughs.

The librarian grabs up some books and pretends to be busy.

Tim grabs some rubber gloves out of the side pocket of his chair and angrily puts them on as he eyes the librarian. He sees Chris and Austin head in his direction so he quickly turns his eyes to the computer screen and puts on his glasses.

Chris sits down beside Tim giving him an apologetic look but Tim totally ignores his presence.

"Baby? Are you mad at me?" Chris asks.

Tim huffs and rolls his eyes.

"Mad? Of course not. Why on earth would you think I was mad?" Tim asks.

"Uh, maybe by the way you're punching the keys on the keyboard." Chris says quietly.

Tim stops and turns to glare at his boyfriend.

"You're in deep sh*t, you know that, right?" Tim says lowering his voice.

"Baby, I love you so much and I'm so sorry." Chris whispers as he kisses Tim on the cheek.

Tim bats back some tears and turns his attention back to the computer. 

"We have work to do." He sniffs as he begins looking for any history of the house.

"I hope Avi and Adam are having more luck than we are." Austin chuckles.

"I have no idea where to start or what I'm even looking for." Tim says just as Chris feels his phone vibrate in his pocket.

"It's Avi." He says quietly as he gets up and walks away from everyone that were sitting at the nearby tables.

"Any luck?" Chris asks as he came back to the table.

"No much." Tim answered. "Just that the house was built in 1886 by a wealthy plantation owner, Clint Eastwood. He passed away two years later from tuberculosis. His wife sold the house in 1900. That's all I've been able to find."

"Well, Avi is coming to pick us up. This historian, Peter Hollens, has got a library in his home and they are finding all kind of interesting stuff." Chris says as he rubs Tim gently on the shoulders. "But that's a good start. 1886? Wow. I had no idea the house was that old."

"Just think if those walls could talk." Tim says.

"Well, they do in a way." Austin says as he stands up. "They do a lot of moaning."

**********

DON'T FORGET VOTE & COMMENT!!!!