Chapter 20

As they were leaving the park, Austin decided he wanted to ride back in the van with Chris and the others.

On the way home, Adam and Austin were excitedly talking about the day at the park. About the rides they rode, the shows they saw and the games they played. They had such a great day and made Chris promise that they would come back soon.

Chris looks into the rearview mirror at Tim. He had gone to sleep and his head was hanging down in a very uncomfortable position.

"Austin? Can you raise Tim's head up a bit?" Chris asks. "He's gonna have one hell of a sore neck if he sleeps like that very long."

Austin reaches over and takes Tim by the chin and lifts his head. Tim shifts a little in his chair and lays his head over on Austin's shoulder.

Chris watches carefully in the mirror. He was really expecting Austin to move Tim off of his shoulder. But what he did, really does surprise the older Rupp brother.

Austin looks around at the sleeping Tim and smiles and then rests his head over on Tim's.

Chris smiles as he looks back to the road. He loves it when the three gets along so well and today had been a great day, no arguments or fights.

But he still regretted giving Tim those pills that ruined his day.

Chris parks the van in the driveway and he and Avi get out. They would have to get Tim out before the other two could get out.

Avi opens the side door and smiles as his eyes meet Adam's on the other side of the van.

"Hey, Tim?" Avi says as he unlocks the fasteners that hold the wheelchair in place. "We're home, Buddy."

"Oh, swell." Tim mumbles as he stretches almost hitting Austin in the nose.

Austin laughs as he catches his arm. "I know, back to our jail cells."

"Is it actually that bad?" Chris asks with a puzzled look as they lower Tim's chair to the ground.

"Yes!." Tim, Austin and Adam answer in unison and then they start to laugh, not expecting the other to answer.

"I can't remember the last time I've had so much fun." Austin smiles as they start inside the house.

"It's been a while." Adam replies.

"I truly don't think we ever have." Tim adds. "It was fun even though mine was short lived."

"I know, Sweetie." Chris says, kissing Tim on the forehead. "Never again."

"We'll just have to go back, really soon." Avi smiles, slipping his arm around Adam's waist.

Chance and Rob pulls up a short time afterwards.

"The only thing I don't like about the amusement park is the food." Rob says as he sits down on the couch.

"What? I love the food." Chance says as he sits down in the recliner.

"Oh, that's the problem,  I did too." Rob laughs rubbing his belly. "And I always over do it."

Austin grabs the bag that held the tee shirts that Chris had bought Tim, Adam and himself. He hands Tim and Adam their shirts and then smiles as he looks at his.

"I going to go hang my shirt up." He grins as he heads upstairs.

"I love it when you guys get along." Rob smiles looking over in Tim and Adam's direction.

"Austin ain't the problem, Rob." Adam says, shaking his head.

"True, it's that d*mn bear." Tim adds. "He acts like a totally different person around Mr. Biggles."

"I need to pick up some frames for these pictures." Chris smiles pulling three cardboard folders out of the bag. 

The pictures were taken by the amusement park of them while they were on the Log ride and the roller coaster. There were two pictures of the log ride, one of Avi, Adam, Tim and Chris and the other of Chance, Austin and Rob as they came down the steep incline and hit the water. Then the last picture was of them, with the exception of Rob, while they were on the roller coaster.

They begin to laugh and talk about the rides and how much fun they had.

Austin came quietly down the stairs and into the room. 

One by one the others stops talking and turn their attention to him. Standing in the doorway holding Mr. Biggers in one hand and in the other a shoe box.

He slowly walks up to the chair Chance was sitting in and hands the bear to him.

Chance takes the bear and gives Austin a questionable look.

"The very minute I walked into the room, he started telling me to do some bad stuff to Tim and Adam." Austin says quietly as a tear rolls down his cheek. "I don't want to hurt them anymore."

"What do you want me to do with him, Austin?" Chance asks as he looks down at the strange looking toy.

"Burn it." Austin says as he wipes his nose.

Chance stands up and rubs a thumb across Austin's cheek wiping away the tear and then pulls him into a hug.

Austin then turns to Adam sitting next to Avi. He leans over and hugs Adam's neck. "I'm so sorry. I hope you can forgive me."

"Of course you're forgiven." Adam smiles as he hugs the smaller man.

Austin slowly walks over to Tim's chair. "Tim, I'm so sorry for everything I've done to You and Adam. The pranks I played on you. I was the one who took your chair and put it in Chance's room." He confesses lowering his head. He slowly hands the shoe box to Tim. "I'm sorry." He adds with a whisper.

Tim sniffs as he opens the box.

He chuckles and looks up at Austin with tears in his eyes. "Come here, you little *sshole." Tim smiles through his tears as he grabs Austin into a tight hug. 

"I love you." Austin whispers as he hugs Tim.

"I love you too." Tim says softly.

Tim wipes his eyes and turns around to face Chris and hands him the shoe box.

"I do believe that you owe me an apology, Mr. Chris."

*************

If you like this story, PLEASE let me know by hitting the VOTE button and by leaving your COMMENTS!!!