Chapter 24

Chris ran as quickly as he could to their bedroom, followed closely by Rob and Avi.

Tim was sitting up, staring wide-eyed at his lap. Chris was not sure if he was even breathing.

The others came running from upstairs when they heard Tim screaming for Chris.

Chris froze in the doorway as Tim slowly raises his head to look at him. Tears were rolling down his cheeks.

"It's ... It's... Chris help .... help me." Tim whispers through his difficulty breathing. His eyes wide with fear.

"It? Sweetie, what's going on? Talk to me." Chris says as he slowly walks into the bedroom.

"Guys? I smell honeysuckle again." Avi says from the doorway.

"It's... tou ..touching m ..me." Tim says, his body shaking.

Chris sits down on the side of the bed, looking for any kind of sign. "I can't see anything. Where are you being touched?"

"M..My c ... crotch." Tim's eyes were glued on his boyfriend. "I can't ... I can't move."

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" Chris shouts. "HE'S NOT YOUR'S TO TOUCH!!"

"GO AWAY!!" Adam shouts by the doorway. "YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE!"

"It's so cold in here." Austin whispers.

"YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO TOUCH ANY OF US!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!??" Avi yells as he steps into the room. 

"ARE YOU TOUCHING HIM BECAUSE HE'S UNABLE TO RUN FROM YOU??" Chance yells. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!!"

"F*CK!" Chris says loudly and grabs his back. He jumps up from the bed. "Somebody help me get him out of here."

Chance runs forward and he and Chris pick Tim up from the bed and carries him into the living room.

Avi ran in to get Tim's chair. He quickly turned and looked at Adam.

"Did you say something?" Avi asks.

"No." Adam says, nervously shaking his head.

"You sure?" Avi asks with furrowed brows.

"Positive. I didn't say a word." Adam answers, shaking his head. "Why? What did you hear?"

"Sounded like a whisper in my right ear." Avi tells him.

"Come on, get his chair and let's get out of here." Adam says, looking around nervously.

"Do you see anything?" Avi asks, knowing about Adam being able to sometimes see images that they can't.

"I see mist or balls of smoke floating around." Adam says with a shaky voice.

"Let's get the hell out of here." Avi says grabbing Adam by the hand as he also grabs the wheelchair.

They hurry back into the living room. Chance was sitting on the couch holding his cousin in his arms. Tim held tightly to Chance's shirt, still visibly shaken by what just happened.

Rob and Austin had raised the back of Chris's shirt, looking at a few scratches that were now on his back.

"Holy Moly." Avi whispers as he sees the scratches.

"Tim, are you alright?" Adam asks as he squats down in front of Tim gently rubbing him on the knee.

"No, Adam we need to leave. We have to get out of here." Tim says in a soft voice as if in fear of being heard. "I've been touched twice. Chris has been scratched. What's next."

"I was touched too." Avi says.

"What? When?" Adam asks.

"Last night, after I got out of the shower. While I was at the dresser, something rubbed me down the back." Avi says.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Adam asks with a worried expression. "Wait a minute." He adds as he thinks back. "I thought I saw a light fog but I pushed it aside as steam from the shower."

"I didn't tell you, Sweetheart, because you were already scared." Avi says.

"Just what are we suppose to do?" Austin asks with frightened eyes.

"We need to get the hell out of here, is what we need to do." Tim says with panic in his voice. "We have no idea what we're dealing or even how long it's been here."

"It started after the tornado, didn't it?" Chance asks.

"I think it was here before then." Tim says, deep in thought.

"What do you mean, Sweetie?" Chris says as he sits down on the other side of Tim.

"Mr. Biggles." Tim says softly as he looks up at Austin.

"Mr. Biggles? Tim, what are you talking about?" Austin asks as he sits in a chair next to the couch.

"I believe there is more than one spirit here. And one of these spirits was using a stuffed toy to try to get to you." Tim says.

"You know it does make sense." Chance adds.

"Oh my, God." Austin whispers, bringing a shaky hand up to his mouth. "It all makes perfect sense. Mr. Biggles was always wanting me to hurt you and Adam. And Chance."

"Me?" Chance asks.

"Yeah, because you were always threatening to destroy him." Austin says. 

"It was wanting to become human again. The legs, arms and the eyes." Chris adds.

Austin nods as tears fill his eyes. "He also wanted" Austin hangs his head as tears began to roll down his cheek.

"Wanted what?" Rob asks, rubbing Austin gently on the back.

"A heart and a brain. A kind heart from Adam and a stubborn mind from Tim." Austin says as he wipes his tears.

"Are you freaking kidding me, Austin?" Chris asks in shock.

"No." Austin shakes his head.

"He was wanting my brain?" Tim asks.

"And my heart?" Adam adds.

"Yeah." Austin answers.

"He was wanting you to kill them." Rob says, his face losing all color.

"Yeah." Austin says as he hangs his head and begins to cry.

Chance wraps his arms around the smaller man hugging him tightly.

"Don't cry, Sweetheart." Chance comforts. "We burned Mr. Biggles remember. That's all over with."

"Is it?" Tim asks with a shaky voice. "Or did we just release it."

"Alright, that's it." Chris says as he stands up. "Everyone go pack."

"Where are we going?" Adam asks.

"To a hotel." Chris answers.

***********

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!