Chapter 19

"I don't know about this, guys." Tim says nervously as Chris and Chance sit him in the seat of a roller coaster.

The roller coaster had six seats in each row. Rob having a major fear of flipping over decided to sit this ride out.

Chris quickly wipes everything down in Tim's seat with a sanitizing towel while the others grab a seat.

They were in this order. Chris in the end seat, Tim, Adam, Avi, Austin and then Chance.

A large padded shoulder harness was lowered down around their shoulders and securely snapped to a latch between their legs. Their legs dangling freely.

"Are you scared?" Adam asks with a shaky voice.

"Sh*tless." Tim replies quickly. 

Tim looks around at Austin, meeting his frightened eyes.

"This was your idea." Tim speaking loudly over the noise, with a forced smile.

"I changed my mind." Austin answers with a nervous chuckle.

"It's going to be alright." Chris smiles. "Just don't start panicking on me."

"Don't they have a Merry-Go-Round?" Tim smiles as the buzzer sounds for the ride to start.

"Never again!!" Austin says as the ride comes to an end.

"I think you busted my eardrum from screaming." Chance laughs.

"Same here." Avi laughs. "But I had Austin screaming in one ear and Adam screaming in the other."

"I think I peed my pants." Adam laughs.

"You alright?" Chris laughs at Tim, his hair hanging in his face.

"Yeah, I think so but you're going to have to prise my hands off this harness." Tim says as he tries to blow the hair out of his face.

The attendant brings Tim's wheelchair over to them as they lift him up and sits him down in it.

Rob was laughing hysterically at them as they came down the ramp.

"It wasn't funny, Rob." Austin pouts. "I swear I saw my life passed before my eyes."

"Can we take a small break?" Tim asks. "I need time for my stomach to stop flipping around."

"I hear ya." Austin agrees.

"How are you feeling?" Avi chuckles as he takes Adam by the hand and kisses the back of it.

"I'm alright now that my feet are back on the ground." Adam smiles.

They had gotten something cool to drink and had found a nice shady place to rest. Chris reaches into a pocket on Tim's chair and pulls out a pill box.

"Candy time." Chris says with a smile as he hands out their medication.

"Yay." Tim says sarcastically as he takes his pills and throws them all into his mouth washing them down with the lemonade that he had.

"They don't help so I don't know why we have to take them." Adam complains as he swallows his one at a time.

"Doctor's orders." Chance smiles.

Avi turns his attention to Austin to see if he would take his medication.

"Will these make us sick if we ride anything?" Austin asks, still holding his pills in his hand.

"They shouldn't." Chris answers. "But we'll just walk around for a while until they get into your system."

"You know this is going to spoil our fun." Austin says as he looks sadly at the pills in his hand.