Chapter 39: Mianite and Minecraft

Minecraft Series, noun.
That kind of YouTube series which is either never ending, and slowly peters out into nothing, or is going along strongly and then all of a sudden they get sick of it and bring on the grand finale. And no matter what you do, season 1 will ALWAYS be better.

Chapter thirty nine: Mianite and Minecraft
The Mianite guys did end up joining our squad for dinner, and as Josh and Simon predicted, I got on with Tom like a house on fire. They were all awesome people, and Simon and I planned to spend some time with them the next day, the last of Insomnia. It was great to get to know Minecrafters other than the Pack, and we had a fair bit of banter going on about the How To Minecraft Series vs the Mianite Series, but it was all in good fun. If you didn't know, the Mianite server has three gods on it: Mianite, the good god who lives in the Over-world, Dianite, the devil who lives in the Nether, and Ianite, the goddess of balance, who lives in the End. It is pretty different from How To Minecraft, because apart from it being Survival Multi-Player, (SMP) they have a storyline going on as well. Each player in the series serves one of the gods - Tom is team Dianite, Tucker and Sonja are team Mianite, and Jordan is team Ianite. Tom and Jordan were trying to explain it all to me, and it sounded pretty cool, but it inevitably ended in argument as to which god was the best one.

"We really need to record together some time, Jordyn," grinned Tom, as we were all leaving the restaurant. "Mianite vs HTM, bring it on!"
"Definitely," I laughed. "Maybe some IRL stuff as well. DM me your Skype, and we can work it out."
"Will do," he smiled. "It was great to meet you!"
"You too bruv," I grinned. Tom chuckled.
"You've got British slang, with an Australian accent, not sure if that's the coolest or weirdest mix ever," he laughed.
"Both," I grinned. We all said our goodbyes, and headed off our separate ways.
"See, I told you," gloated Josh. "If you guys do record, I'm gonna watch every single video."
"Even the Minecraft ones?" I laughed.
"Yo Josh, we illuminate," grinned Simon. "We don't just predict the future, we make the future."
"Whatever, idiot," I laughed, returning his grin.

The final day of Insomnia was just as packed out as the other days had been. As we'd planned, Simon and I hung out with a few of the Mianite guys, and we wandered around together, just having fun at all the different games. Tom's girlfriend Grace was there, so it was nice to meet her too. Then there was Tucker, Sonja, and Jordan with us, as well as Dec and James, who'd been on Mianite season 1 every now and again. We inevitably ended up at the Minecraft section, and were there for some time, before Simon got sick of it, and I took pity on him.
"You just don't understand," I giggled at him, as we headed off to look for what else there was to do. "This game is beautiful."
"It's just not my thing," he smiled.
"Oi, 1v1 me at CoD, bro," said Tom.
"You're gonna smash me though," said Simon. "I will if you play me at Fifa."
"The one game you're unbeatable at," laughed Jordan.
"I'm not unbeatable," Simon retorted.
"I'm pretty sure you are, even the rest of the Sidemen say that," I smiled.
"It's just the game I first played on my channel, its like my baby," he said.
"That's always the game you're the best at," agreed Tom. "What did you start out with, Jordy?"
"Minecraft Pixelmon," I said. "I started only a few months after my brother, so I played mostly with him, I guess you can't really get 'good' at Pokemon, but you learn all the characters and moves so you can play it better."
"It's kinda the same with straight vanilla minecraft," nodded Tom. "Hey, there's the CoD booth! Let's go."
"Fight me, bruv," laughed Simon.

About a week after Insomnia, we were well and truly back on our video grind. I was home in my house with the girls, but in my bedroom, skyping the Sidemen, all seven of them. Vik was back on the grind too, since Lachlan had finally gone home. He'd actually been fairly reasonable about mine and Simon's relationship, and I was sorry he had to leave, but it was nice that everything was back to some degree of normality. I'd recorded with Tom and Jordan once already during the week, and my videos that I uploaded with them did surprisingly well, since normally my subscribers took a while to get used to seeing new people on my channel. I figured we must have a lot of fans in common already, since we were kind of similar.

Today's recording session, however, had been christened 'G-mod Day' by Ethan, as we'd been sitting for four hours recording Prop-Hunt, Murder, and Guess Who, and now we were chilling all together, and editing what we'd just recorded. My phone vibrated on my desk, and I picked it up to look at it. It was an email notification, which was unusual, so I opened it up, and scanned the contents.
"Yo, why are AwesomenessTV emailing me?" I frowned, speaking my thoughts aloud.
"That's cool, maybe they want you to be in a video, or something," commented Vik.
"What does the email say?" Asked Tobi, curiously.
"One sec," I replied. I read through it, frowning with a critical eye.

A/N: hmmm who watches/watched Mianite? If you remember that picture in the media from season 1 I will love you forever xD

And who watches AwesomenessTV and which show/s do you watch?

Anyway if you weren't sure, these are the Mianite characters I'm using:

Tom - Syndicate / SynHD, lives in the UK

Jordan - Captain Sparklez, lives in America (LA I think)

Tucker - iiJerichoii / JerichoAFK, also lives in LA

Sonja - OMGitsFirefoxx, from Canada, but moved to LA

Dec - 16BitDec / CommunityMC, also from the UK

James - Waglington, also from the UK

K thnx bai :)