RE: updates and character challenge (note will be deleted later)

Hey guys :)
So... I was planning on typing up all the pages and pages of story I've written down for this book in a notebook (I've legit almost filled my third notebook and bought a fourth one ready to go and everything) we are on a long road trip at the moment so it was gonna be perfect time to do it, only I forgot to bring the notebook (and ironically remembered the new one that has nothing in it yet) so yeah I am legit raging at myself.

So the next update for this story will be on 19th or 20th April when I get home again :) just to let y'all know, I'm not forgetting this story there will be more up soon!

Thanks for your patience with me :)

Also... CHARACTER CHALLENGE: {CLOSED}
I need one more girl for the squad:)
Give me these details and I'll pick one of the characters you send me. (Please put it all in one comment don't comment each characteristic separately that's just confusing.)

Full name, hair colour, eye colour, height, nationality.

Is she super shy, super outgoing, or in between.

If you know Divergent factions which one would she be in (not that important it just kinda helps me haha)

Is she related to any of the sidemen or pack members? If so which one?

One unique thing that she really loves, or that stands out about her. (The more unique the better for characterisation purposes)

I'll let you know what I've decided when I do the next update :) just to remind you the girls I currently have are:
Jordyn, Freya, Emily, Kay (soon to appear in the story) Meah, Summer and Ellie.
Therefore the only boy not taken is Harry, so unless you want your character to date a pack member (not Lachlan!) or one of the Cals or Manny you'll have to be a single pringle. So let me know that too!

K thnx Bai!

<3