Chapter 61: Of Polynesian Islands and Long Lost Sisters

Heartwarming, adjective.
You genuinely feel all happy and warm on the inside. You don't feel jumpy or nervous, there's nothing twisting itself into knots in your stomach. It's a pure and calm feeling. I have to say, it's a personal favourite of mine.

Chapter sixty one: Of Polynesian Islands and Long Lost Sisters
We played four rounds at the bowling alley, and won two each, and decided to leave it at that, rather than play for a tie breaker. We were planning to go and watch Moana after getting dinner - or rather, I'd spent considerable time talking Simon into agreeing to watch it with me, instead of the new Star Wars. Movies were one of the few things we could never agree on - for some reason, I could never get into the whole space exploration vibe. I saw one Star Wars movie, and quite honestly hated it. Ever since then, I'd refused to watch any movie with a spaceship in, with the exception of Guardians of the Galaxy. Simon had been convinced I would love the humour in that movie, and he had been right. (I mean, c'mon, why is a tree flying through space saying 'I AM GROOT' a thing?) But apart from that, I really didn't like movies like that.

Simon, on the other hand, was fairly easy going when it came to movies. He loved just about everything, although a Disney princess movie was pushing it a bit. However, when we came out of the theatre, he did admit he'd enjoyed Moana.
"It had a really nice vibe to it," he smiled, as we drove home. "Makes me want to go to Hawaii. But I totally thought she was gonna end up dating the Maori dude."
"Me too," I grinned. "But you do know it's native New Zealand culture, right? It's not Hawaiian."
"Wait, what? No, of course it's Hawaiian," he laughed. I shook my head.
"Definitely not Hawaiian. The guy is literally called Maori, which is the name of native New Zealanders. I'm incensed that New Zealand got a Disney princess before Australia did!" Simon chuckled at this.
"An Australian Disney princess? What, queen of the kangaroos?"
"I don't know," I laughed.
"I still don't believe you that it's not Hawaiian," he said, stubbornly. "I'm gonna google it the second we get home."
"Okay then," I shrugged. I couldn't help smiling at him. He was too adorable.
"You know," he said randomly, glancing over at me as he drove. "You're pretty cute Jordy. I love you."
"I was literally just thinking that about you," I admitted. His eyes met mine, and we shared a smile. "I love you too Simon, and... today's been fun. I'm glad I came back early, even if it's just for a little while."
"I'm glad you did too," he said honestly, and I could hear the serious tone to his voice. He really meant it.

"Moana, Wikipedia," Simon muttered to himself, as he tried to multitask googling on his phone and unlocking the front door of the sidemen house.
"One thing at a time, idiot," I said, grabbing the keys from his hand, and opening the door. We went inside, Simon still engrossed in his phone.
"Polynesian Islands," he said, as we entered the kitchen. Ethan and JJ were there, and they looked up as we entered. "What are the Polynesian islands?"
"New Zealand!" I said, triumphantly. "See, I told you!"
"But wait, wait!" He said, scrolling down further. "Hawaii is too! So there you go!"
"Oh really?" I asked. "Okay, well we were both right then."
"Ugh, fine," he rolled his eyes, playfully.
"I'm not gonna ask," JJ smiled.
"My sister's been in Hawaii," said Ethan, randomly. "She's home now though."
"You have a sister, Behz?" I asked, in surprise.
"Yeah, adopted," he nodded. "She does YouTube too, but she was doing a YouTube red series in Hawaii for a while, I guess that's why you never met her."
"YouTube red? That's cool," I nodded. "What's her name?"
"Anya," Ethan replied. "She's living with Bog and the Cals in the tower now. She's pretty close with Harry and Freezy."
"Yeah, they're totally into her," smirked JJ, causing Ethan to jab him in the ribs.
"Oi, enough of that!" He complained.
"I want to meet her," I said, smiling. "Is she gonna be a squad chick or is she not sticking around for long?"
"I don't know," Ethan said honestly. "She's a bit of a free spirit, likes to travel, but hopefully I can convince her to stick around for a while this time. I miss her a lot, to be honest."
"Aw, Behzy, so cute!" Simon teased him.
"Shut up man," Ethan retorted. "Your brothers are never that far away, you don't know what it's like."
"So when can I meet Anya?" I asked him.
"You're invited to her welcome home party, y'know," said Ethan. "Me and the rest of the tower guys are planning it."
"It's in my condo up top," said JJ. "Gonna be lit, you two should definitely come."
"Great," I said, smiling. "I'm in! Not gonna lie, I haven't been to a party in ages."
"It'll be fun," nodded Simon, smiling. "Jordy, will you be my date to the party?"
"You cheeseball," I laughed. "Of course."
"Whose being all cute now!" Laughed Ethan.
"He's always like this when you guys aren't around," I teased him.
"Hey, how you gonna throw me under the bus like that!" He protested. "And I hardly ever go soft, that's why you go on about it when I actually do!"
"Okay, okay," I giggled. "Chill, I was joking. I love you."
"Love you too!" He chuckled, putting an arm around me, and kissing my forehead, sweetly.
"These two," said Ethan, shaking his head, and looking at JJ. Jide responded by wrapping his arm around Ethan, and pretending to be a couple, which of course, didn't end well for him. I looked at Simon, to see him laughing, and genuinely happy. The old sparkle was back in his eyes, it warmed my heart to see it.

A/N: HAYYYYY ANYA :D (she's the OG character from the contest, sorry it's taking so long for me to introduce her! Haha)