Chapter 32: Tour Bus

Extra Chapter for Breaking

                                                                           a

                                                                       1000 reads

WHOOOOOO Thanks everyone :P

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

                                                                      Aria’s POV.

So the girls had won a competition and now we’d meet them. The Tour bus was big, yet quite interesting. It had little cubbies that were really quaint and sweet, they also had two rooms with bunks in it. I guessed one was for the guys and the other was for the girls. Jayne and Martin were staying in their own hotel rooms and would be driving in their own cars so it was just the nine of us. I pulled away from Jay’s kiss and smirked a little more before pulling down my top and flattening my hair. He grinned and Max walked by and ruffled it up, I turned and poked my tongue at him and he did the same back. Before he could regain his footing the bus stopped abruptly and he fell forward.

“Oh no! I’m turning into Jay,” he said going wide eyed. I laughed and Jay said,

“Hay! It was only a few times.” I giggled and nudged him before standing myself.

A few moments later the three girls walked on, they were all wide eyed and excited. The one who introduced herself as Perry had long black hair and big brown eyes; she had a slim straight figure and a warm smile. The girl to her left said her name was Kimberly, but people just called her Kim. She had shoulder length blonde hair and a stunning figure, with a great bust and a small waistline that gave way to a model’s legs.She also had bright blue eyes and small pink lips. The next girl was called Rachel. She was also a blonde, though she was slightly pudgier and a lot shorter though her smile was enlightening.

“Hay guys! Uhh, well yeah your rooms are over there,” Max said pointing to the dark room on the other side of the guy’s room.

“Hope you don’t mind but I shot gunned one of the beds already,” I say. They all shrugged,

“Nha that’s fine!” said Perry smiling as she dragged her massive suite case towards the room.

“Do you need a hand?” asked Jay politely.

“That’d be nice of you Jay, thank you,” said Kim and she grinned widely at him.

The girls settled in and I plonked myself next to Jay and flicked through my emails on my IPhone, handing Jay a bag of skittles.

“So,” said Siva itching the back of his neck. Rachel giggled nervously; she seemed to have just turned 17. “Congratulations on winning!” he said after a moment.

“It’s going to be amazing! I’m an absolute massive fan of you guys and I personally think you guys could take over the world,” Kim said grinning. I laughed along with everyone else and turned off my phone and pushed up closer to Jay. He wrapped his arm around me and I turned on the flip camera and videoed everything. Jayne asked me to do this if the guys weren’t.

“Woo!” Tom said fist pumping the air, “World domination here we come!”

“City Nathanville!” Nathan joked and I burst out laughing.