Chapter 51: The Fairy Tale Ending

I hate being nasty to you all so I thought forget the cliff hanger, I'ma be nice :)

Thank you all soooo much for all the support, for reading, for commenting and liking this story. It's been an absolute pleasure to write for you all. Here my friends, is the last chapter of Love On London...

            **~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~***~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I walked feeling somewhat dead, yet light on my feet. Everything hit me, so hard, so painful that now… it was just a surreal moment. That night I didn’t sleep, I couldn’t breathe right. I’d found my heart, it was still with the same man who had had it for three years. He’d always have my heart, and now… here I stood like a dork in the middle of New York square waiting. People walked by, more or less oblivious to my contorted thoughts.

“Felicity,” Shia said loudly and walked over with a smile on his face. I blinked twice and frowned. “I… I know this might not be the right time, but…”

“CUT!” shouted the director. I turned to face him as the people stopped walking. He sighed and walked forward,

“Arria I don’t think that maybe now is the best of times to do this filming with you,” he said sounding sympathetic, but still pissed off.

“I’m sorry, can I just have a minute?” I say taking in a deep breath and forcing myself to get into character.

“Yeah alright,” he said as the cameras went back into place and the extra’s reversed. The minute went swiftly and before I knew it Shia was calling my name again.

“What is it Nick?” I say looking at his eyes.

“ARRIA!” I heard someone shout out, but ignored it, staying focused and in character.

“I…I… I think I…”

“ARRIA!” The man shouted again and suddenly the director shouted for cut. I turned savagely to see Jay trying to jump over three large bodyguards.

“Stand back sir,” they said as he tried to wrestle his way past them.

“No I need to talk to Arria!” he shouted while some of the tourists filmed him.

“Sorry sir, but you’re…”

“Leave him be,” I say and jog over to him. His face lit up and he pushed past the guards and ran over to meet me, his fingers were shaking slightly and he started speaking very rushed. “Jay…” I say and touched his shoulders and looked into his eyes. I’ve found the flame to light the way, I’ve found where my heart was… I’ve found him…

“You said you never wanted to see me until you found your heart, but I need to talk to you Arria… I mean…”

“I remember Jay,” I say watching his face light up in confusion and hope. “And I found my heart…” I continue smiling. He took a steady breath.

“Explain?” he asked.

“When I was standing on the ledge of that building, for the shoot… everything just hit, I remember our child, Maggie, the fights, the love, the first moment… your eyes… I remembered who had my heart and I remembered when you sung to me, out of the thousands… you sung to me. I… I remembered that I loved you James McGuiness,” I say bitting my bottom lip, barely registering the crowd that was gathering. It was just his eyes, his wonderful, mysterious blue eyes that I loved so much. The eyes I became lost in.

“I love you to Arianna Destry,” he said and took a deep breath before going down to one knee. My heart froze and he took hold of my hand to stop me from straying. “And I want you to marry me.”

                                                        ~~~The Fairy Tale Ending~~~

                                                    **~~~~**Six Months Later**~~~~**

Tom moved on to fall in love with a particular Kelsey *Wink, Wink*and although it still hurts he loves her with all his mending heart. They are now living together in an apartment they brought (Undisclosed location I’m afraid).

Siva remained the single bronze god while Max and Michelle were on the verge of announcing their first child. Nathan fell for a dreamy fan, though they’re keeping the relationship on the low (Let us just say they’re the cutest couple and head over heels for each other). Jay and Arria married six months later at a quaint little church on the moors.

                  Life could never be better in the whirl wind of Fame, Fans, and incurable love.