Chapter 13: Twitter Boot Camp

Remeber that I've brought all songs mentioned in this story!! Also that I write this in advance :P SO I know what happens :P

Enjoy!

::::

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

‘Energy’ by Watsky started playing from my IPod dock and Tom gave me a look like ‘What is your problem?’

“Don’t give me that look,” I say walking past him and flicking through my music selection.

“What look?” he replied lifting his arms out before heading over to my desk full of papers. I changed the artist shuffle to Opshop. Another amazing band and better yet they are home-grown, down to earth, original Kiwi’s. I was kind of bias when it came to music in some ways. 

“That look,”

“It’s not a look it’s my face,” he said and I laughed with him. He pushed away the pencils and opened one of my big brown leather sketching books. I blushed when he started to look through it, “Did you do these?” he asked lifting up a picture of a woman walking out of the water. Her hair was a tangle like seaweed and her clothes were tattered and torn, her eyes were open and empty with sadness and a full moon cast it’s reflection upon the sea.

“Yeah, boredom can never affect me if I have a pen and paper,” I joke. He just smiled and flicked through the book more, “Do you know where Jay and Nathan are?” I ask after a moment. He looked up and shrugged before looking back down.

“Max and Siva are on skype in their rooms. I wouldn’t worry though; they’re probably tweeting or something.” I nodded and flung myself onto my bed with Bingo.

“Could you help me make a twitter account?” I ask after another moment. He smiled,

“Only if I can Twapp you,” he said and I frowned. “You’ll learn, here hand me your laptop.”

_-_-_-_Jay and Nathan_-_-_-_

“Hay Nathan,” Jay said and Nathan looked up from his phone.

“Yeah?” he replied. Jay sat for a moment tapping his fingers along the side of the coffee table and a tingle fell down his back when he found the words to say,

“Do you think… Do you think that Arria likes me?” Nathan gave me a blank stare and looked up the stairs. There was laughter from where she and Tom were in her room, it made his gut clench and confusion and jealously split his mind.

“Wh…What do you mean?” Nathan said. Jay sighed and pushed away the laptop,

“You know Nathan, like, like-like me,” Jay continued giving him a look and lifting his eyebrows.

“Do you like her?” Nathan said quickly and almost franticly. Jay nodded, “But…” Nathan trailed off and looked back at his phone quickly. Jay watched his face go a shade paler,

“What?” Jay said instantly confused and concerned that something was seriously wrong with Nathan. He turned to face him looking almost broken,

“But I like her as well,” Nathan said. Jay’s jaw dropped and laughter erupted to a peak from upstairs.

“Keep it down love birds!!” Shouted Max from upstairs somewhere. Jay saw Nathan tense as well, slowly yet almost automatically.

“Shut it Max!” Tom shouted.

“If you’re having doubts just use more ‘Ohmfy’! I’m sure that the bed could han…”

“MAX!!!” Shouted Arria and next thing she stormed out of her bed with Bingo and Nymeria trailing after. She stopped and bent down to Nymeria and whispered something in her ear, pushing a stray lock of hair away from her face and behind her ear before Nymeria let out a small yap in agreement. She smiled, rubbed the dog before she charged off. A moment later there was a shout from Max and Arria shouted out,