[6]

Hayley's POV

"Tyler; you don't have to do this

"Tyler; you don't have to do this. If you let me go & run Klaus will never have to find out you kidnap me", I said begging him to let me go.

"Klaus is the only reason why I kidnapped you", he said.
As a man walked into the cabin; "you ready?", he asked the man.

As Tyler pulled out a needle; "w-what are you doing?", i asked nervously.

"Klaus took everything away from me; he hurt people I cared about; my mom; my girlfriend; my friends; my life. Now, I'm gonna take the only thing that matter away from him", he said stabbing the needle inside of me causing me to scream in pain.

I breathed heavily; looking at him crazily as he ejected my & my unborn child's born into the man.
"Tyler; please let me go", I said.
"Don't you get it; once that baby is born everything will be hell; you will die; and your baby will be a hybrid & then I will kill it too", he said harshly.

As they both walked out the cabin; I noticed a knife was on the ground near me. I managed to kick it towards me; as I cut myself loose from the ropes.

As I crawled to the door, as I saw Tyler & the man standing right now outside; I slowly locked the door, and pushed a book self against the door causing attention to myself.

I quickly rushed to the back door opening it; and taking off running into the woods; still holding the dagger in my hand.

As I stood in front of a tree; hoping Tyler & that man doesn't find out I escaped from them

As I stood in front of a tree; hoping Tyler & that man doesn't find out I escaped from them. My breathing increased once I heard footsteps near me; as I tightened my grip on the knife, as I breathed slowly, and turned around raising my arm, about to stab the person in front of me, someone caught my hand.

Once I realized it was Elijah; I breathed slowly, begin so happy to see him

"My apologies; I thought you were in danger. I just I seemed to be mistaken", he said.
As I threw the knife to the ground; and hugged him.

"I had such a crap day", I said.
As he slowly hugged me back.

"Let's go home", he said about turn around

"Elijah wait; there's something I need tell you about the baby", I said as he looked at me confusedly.

-

I sat in my room looking outside the window; as the wind blew into the room, I heard footsteps behind me..... I slowly turned around looking to see Klaus.

"I noticed my brother came to your recuse before I did", he said.

"Are you okay?", he asked as he notice I wasn't responding to his stupid comment.
I nod; "and Tyler?", I asked him.

"You don't have to worry about him, little wolf.", he said.
"Where?", I asked.
"Don't worry; he's somewhere far away he can't hurt you or our child", he said.

As I tilted my head looking at him weirdly; "something you want to say?", he asked.
"Y-you said our. Not yours; or the child", I said.
"Well; it is our child", he said.

As I was about to say something when Elijah walked into the room; "my apologies; I didn't know I was interrupting something", Elijah said.

"It's okay; I was just leaving anyway", Klaus said walking out the room.
"Klaus; wait", I said.

As he trailed in his footsteps turning around; "thank you; both of you. If you guys didn't have came looking for me, I'd probably be in hell right now", I said.

"Your welcome", Elijah said.
"It was my pleasure", Klaus said.

As klaus walked out the room; I went to my bed and sat in it as Elijah looked at me.

"Are you sure your okay?", he asked me.
"I just...... I need to rest, that's all", I said.
"Okay; well I'll leave you too it", he said.

"Wait... Elijah", I said.
"Yes?", he asked.
"Ca-can you stay with me until I fall asleep? Please?", I asked him.

"Sure", he said coming next to me. As he got into my bed; I rolled over close to him, and behind to fall asleep.